As Rafael filled her in on his travels, Alicia's thoughts wandered to Nikolas and his request for pressure tubes. She maintained her stand, she was never going to create it, it was too dangerous.

Alicia couldn't explain it, she had this invisible pull towards Nikolas. She knew he was dangerous but she couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Alicia, did you even hear what I said", Rafael chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. What did you say?", she smiled.

"It's not really important, I think you should rest. Licia, you look stressed", Rafael said, giving her hands a gentle squeeze.

"And ruin this dinner? Never,don't worry. I'll be fine", she smiled.

"Okay. So, what's been going on with you? Any new inventions, creations?".

"Yes, there's one. Leonard and I are putting the final touches to it, it should be ready before the week runs out or the following week at the most", Alicia said, sipping her wine.

"That's great, mind giving me a clue?"

"It's a surprise Rafael, wait for it", Alicia laughed.

Few hours later, Alicia and Rafael left the restaurant. Rafael walked her to her car before going over to his. Few minutes later, Alicia pulled out of the restaurant's driveway. Unknown to her, a lone black car trailed her.

**************

Alicia hummed to the tune of the music playing from her car's radio. Just then, the black car overtook her, coming to a stop in front of her as men in black poured out. Alicia was petrified as she tried frantically to reverse and go the other way but that was blocked too by the same men.

One of the men yanked on her car door, pulling her our forcefully.

"What do you want?", She said.

"The boss wants you", the man said, forcing her into their car.

Alicia had an inkling of who that was but she decided to remain quiet. She wouldn't show fear as that would only make Nikolas feel important than he already was.

Throughout the drive through different twists and turns, Alicia remained quite. Her mind was working furiously, thinking about how she was going to outsmart Nikolas.

Several minutes later, the vehicle stopped in front of a huge imposing gate. One of her captors spoke through a small radio, announcing their arrival before the huge gates were swung open.

The car drove through the huge compound, making it's way to a huge double steel door. Finally, the car stopped as Alicia was escorted out. They led her through the hallway and the young scientist had to stop for some minutes to marvel at the beauty of the house.

"Just how rich is this man", she muttered.

"You'll get to know soon", one of his men said.

Soon, they came to a stop in front of a huge brown door. The men led Alicia through the door before stopping at a mahogany table filled with books of different sizes. They retreated, leaving the young scientist alone.

Alicia walked round the room, admiring the sculptures and pictures that hung on the wall. She had to admit it, Nikolas had good taste. One of these sculptures would cost billions and by her counting, ten of them were in this room.

"Admiring my artefacts I see", Nikolas boomed, walking into the room.

Alicia was startled as she took in his imposing frame. Seeing him again, she marvelled at his height and wondered what it felt like to be this tall. Knowing who Nikolas was, Alicia knew he was proud.