5

It's another day at football training and coach Tony is being too harsh on his nephew.
"Harry get your fuckin head into gear and stop staring at Louis! You making him uncomfortable!"

Harry looks at Tomlinson, "Sorry Louis it won't happen again." Before Louis could say it was okay like he normally would and grabbed another ball and separated himself from the other team. The curly lad starts dribbling the football ball. He starts to get the hang of it until he trips over it.

He falls face first, mud ending all over his kit and face. The coach groans blowing jus whistle, "Fuck sake! Get cleaned up and don't come back out!" Harry gets up with his head hanging low, jogs into the changing room.

The teenager sits down on the bench, palms digging into his hands as tears leak out of sea-green eyes. "Why do I mess everything up," Harry mutters to himself.

"Harry?" a similar voice calls out. Harry's head snaps up, wiping his tears quickly. "Y-yes," Harry squeaks out. "Are you okay?" Louis comes and sits down next to him. "I'm fine Louis. You should go back out there."

Louis shakes his head turning his body to look at the curly hair lad, "Haz look at me. I know you're lying. Tell me what's wrong." That's all it took for Harry to completely break down.

The blue-eyed boy pulls the younger one to his chest. "I-i just wanna be me and not hide who I am! I-i wanna be a ballerina and I want to wear pastel and b-bright color clothing. However, I can't because of my father. I want him to accept and let me free! He is probably right though I am disgusted and failure!"

Louis rocks them side to side, "Well love I am always going to be here for you no matter what you do. So what if you wanna be a beautiful ballerina and wear lovely clothes because that makes you! I saw the way you danced to elegant. The way your feet moved to the beat and let the music take control of you. Seeing you in the ballet skirt made you seem so comfortable that I have seen you in a shitty football kit."

Harry sniffles, "So you don't find me disgusting even though I was staring at you?" Louis shakes his head, "Of course not! I am quite flattered that someone as gorgeous as you will stare at me with those green eyes of yours."

Harry blushes moving closer to Louis' chest, "Thank you, Louis. No one has ever told me that before." The older lad smilies, "well I am glad I was the first to tell you. Don't ever put yourself down Darlin because one day you're going to be a star and I will behind you a hundred percent." Harry mumbles a small thank you before pulling back to get his clothes out of his bag. "I'm get change now so I can leave."

Louis nods, making himself closer to the door before stopping himself, "actually me too! Let's go out and get some ice cream."

"What about football plus I don't have any money."

"My treat love and fuck football!"