"Stay sharp." Azrael said. Tenn nodded...

"What are you doing?" Brick Azrael asked. Ace was grabbing a bunch of supplies. She checked if her gun was loaded.

"I'm going with you guys." She said.

"We already left." Azrael replied.

"Well, you'll just take me to you guys. You know what this is, right?" She asked, holding up the gun. Azrael sighed.

"Alright, follow me then." He said, turning away from her. As he did, a small grin appeared on his face, like something just worked out perfectly. Ace left the building and went to the warehouse as fast as possible as Azrael led the way. She would get out. She had to.

"There's... nothing?" Tenn asked. The entire warehouse was pitch black. Azrael's main body was in hiding as Tenn looked around with him as a sword. Suddenly, there was a loud click. He turned to see a figure made of silver wire.

"So, you're the human that's been killing our guys?" It asked. Tenn tightened his grip on his sword as his arm turned.

"Hey hey! Calm down! I'm not here to fight!" The figure explained. Tenn stayed in a fighting stance.

"Lord, barely a sentence in and you're at my throat. Jeez. Anyway, what you've came for." He said. To his right, a podium sat with a crystal on it.

"This takes you back to your realm." He said. Tenn was a little confused.

"You... you're not trying to kill me?" He asked. The figure sighed.

"Of course not. You know how many people you've killed already? I'm not gonna fight you." Wire said, or so Tenn would begin to call him.

"Oh." He replied, leaving his stance. He glanced over at the crystal sitting on the podium.

"There's only one crystal..." He thought to himself.

"You're better off leaving. You've done enough harm to us." Wire said.

"Does the crystal work with two people?" Tenn asked. Wire sighed.

"Sadly no. I'm not sure where your friend is, but you'd probably rather leave than be stuck here. Go ahead and take it." Wire said. Tenn stared at it.

"Only one of us?" He asked. Wire nodded in some way.

"I'm not sure if we ca—" Tenn was saying before Azrael spoke up.

"Go ahead Tenn! Take the crystal! Get out of here!" He shouted through the sword. Tenn looked down at it. Wire stared at the sword.

"Well, you can leave that too. Go ahead and leave." Wire said. Tenn turned to Wire. He didn't know what to do. He would leave so suddenly, without telling Ace. Ace. Ace was at home. She would leave first. Tenn would tell her to. Force her to—

"Get there first." Azrael said. Ace came sprinting in. Tenn's eyes widened. She went straight for the crystal. After getting led here by Azrael, she waited and watched. She was too tempted. Azrael just gave a small push.

"ACE!" Tenn shouted. She reached her hand out. Suddenly, wire came from the ground and wrapped around her. It caged her in a way.

"Dammit. The one I didn't want." Wire said. Tenn went to run towards Ace before a pillar of wire came from the monster and attacked him. He backed up.

"Did that come from him!?" He asked himself. Wire stood there while the silver wires he was made of got longer around him. Ace was lifted upwards away from them.