A Few Hours Later

Mithrax woke up to see the guardian coming in and says "hello gorgeous" the guardian says "hello did you get a good sleep" mithrax says "yes this beds so comfortable" the guardian says "would you like me to be in it with you" mithrax says "of course" the guardian gets in the bed mithraxs arms wrapped around the guardian mithrax pulled him to his chest admiring every feature of his lover and says "your so pretty" the guardian blushes and says "so are you" mithrax says "u know how u make Me feel when ever I see u" the guardian says "how do I make u feel" mithrax says "u make me feel safe and loved and that is why I fell in love with you"  kissing him the guardian says "I fell in love with you because you are very compassionate and selfless" mithrax kissed him and says "do you want to make this private or u know put it out there that we love each other" the guardian says "It doesn't really matter to me so it's up to you I mean some might not take it well but that is just some people that won't be everyone so its up to you" mithrax says "let's make it public" the guardian says "ok" kissing him mithrax tightens his grip on the guardian he just felt safe with the guardian in his arms the guardian says "are you OK baby" mithrax says "yes just Thinking about how perfect you are" the guardian blushes and says "you are perfect to even if people can't see that I do" mithrax kisses him and says "you look exhausted do you want to have a sleep with me" the guardian says "yes I do" snuggling into mithraxs chest mithrax kisses him and says "goodnight beautiful."