Starting A Relationship

The guardian was helping out mithrax and his house (kind of like a clan) mithrax was appreciative of the guardians help mithrax was happy just to have his house safe from the opposition who want them dead the guardian came in and says "hello mithrax how u doing" mithrax says "I'm doing quite well thanks what about you" the guardian says "I'm doing good so what u doing" mithrax says "well I'm trying to get the power working it keeps malfunctioning" the guardian says "can I have a look" mithrax says "sure" the guardian looks and says "this has been sabotaged" mithrax says "what who would want to sabotage us" the guardian says "I'm not sure but I'll find out" mithrax says guardian "there's something I need to tell you" the guardian says "yes mithrax" mithrax says "I love you" the guardian says "I love you 2" mithrax kisses the guardian and says "you are just like godsent you know that it is like your my savior" the guardian smiles and feels 2 of mithraxs arms wrap around him and says "u do not find me disgusting like me in general" the guardian says "should I" mithrax says "most do" the guardian goes closer and says "well I ain't one of them"  kissing him again mithrax deepens the kiss the guardian says "I best be going ill see you later tho" mithrax said "ok can I come to your place later"  the guardian says "of course do you need me to show you where it is" mithrax says "no I know where it is" the guardian says "how" mithrax says "I saw u walk in about 4 days ago with an exo" the guardian says "oh that I was helping cayde move some stuff come on I'll show u" mithrax followed mithrax grabbed the guardians hand the guardian flinched but didn't let mithraxs hand go they made it to the guardians place and says "go in if u like ill be back soon ok" mithrax says "OK" the guardian kisses him and says "see you later" mithrax goes and lies down in the bed and falls asleep.