♡_14_♡

Leigh-Ann

I wake up breathing hard, my hair sticking to my forehead due to the amount of sweat on my face.

I check the time on my alarm clock, 1am.

I lay back down trying to remember the dream I just had.

Jacob looking deep into my eyes as he slowly thrusts into me.

My body immediately gets hot and bothered. I go into my en suit, splashing some water on my face.

It's okay Leigh. Just an erotic dream. Go back to sleep.  I tell myself.

I get back to bed and attempt to sleep but fail.

"Arg!" I groan in frustration.
My body aches with need making me unable to sleep.

I change positions again but groan each time my mind goes back to my dream.

I check the time again, 2:30am.

Fuck!

I've got work tomorrow I can't afford to be late.

I rethink my decision again, weighing the pros and cons.

"To hell with it"

I get off the bed and direct my feet towards Jacob's room door.

I hesitate before knocking. He opens seconds later. He looks wide awake like he also can't get any sleep.

"I-I can't sleep"

He looks deep into my eyes then lets me in.

I enter his room for the first time I think and he directs me to the bed.

I lay down and he gets in after me. He still hasn't said a word.

I lay my head on his arm as he cuddles me from behind.

I'm so aware of him that it's even harder to sleep.

The way his breath fans my neck. The feeling of his rock hard body against me.

This isn't working.

I turn around to face him and our eyes meet. There seems to be a silent question in his eyes.

I stare at his lips down to his bare chest. I run my eyes back to his and they look to have gone darker.

We just keep staring at each other until I have the courage to speak.

"I want you" my voice is barely above a whisper.

His eyes get darker if possible and he shifts so that he's hovering above me.

He leans his head down and kisses my neck.

Oh that feels good.

He continues sucking on a sensitive spot below my ear lobe and I can't help the moan that escapes my lips.

His hands roam my body from my stomach, he makes his way to the side of my breast.

His hands stay there like he's asking for permission.

"Please" I moan.

Then his hands are in my night gown, slowly caressing my breasts and my rock hard nipples.

"Oh god you're beautiful".

This the first time he's spoken tonight and I can't help but get turned on from the sound of his voice. So husky.

He places one last kiss on my neck before he crashes his lips on mine.

I moan softly into his mouth from the pleasure his hands were giving.

His lips taste familiar. I know deep down that we've kissed before.

His hands travel further down my body until they are tracing circles on my inner thigh.

We break the kiss for a breath but that only lasts for a few seconds because his lips are on mine again.

His hands reach my underwear and he pulls it down. I moan when his hand makes contact with my sensitive area.

"Oh Jacob!" I moan when his fingers part my folds.

"You're so wet"

His thumb slowly circles my clit and I tighten my hold on his shoulders.

The pleasure he's giving me is enough to make me want to come already.

He slips a finger into me and my mouth hangs opens in a silent moan.

He starts pumping in and out of me and I shamelessly ride his finger.

He slips in another finger while his thumb goes back to my clit.

This feels soo good!

He pumps his fingers faster, the sound of our activity echoing around the room.

"Open you eyes" he demands.

I do as he says still riding his hand. I feel a heat in my stomach and stars blinding my vision.

"Oh fuck!" I say as I'm coming hard on his fingers.

I'm looking at him the whole time and the image of his satisfied expression and the faster pumping of his fingers prolongs my orgasm.

I'm breathing hard as I try to calm myself.

That was...

Jacob leans in to give me one more peck on the lips. Then he's standing up and heading into his en suit.

He comes back and cuddles me again. By this time I'm already so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open.

Something is poking my lower back and I know it's his erection.

I turn to look at him but he just kisses my forehead.

"It's okay. Get some rest" he says and I reluctantly return back to my position.

I close my eyes and sleep comes easily to me this time.

_________________________________

Ahem ahem! Someone open the windows it's hawt in here! Soo finally they're getting intimate. Yayy. *laughs hysterically*

No questions on this chapter.

Please as usual, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Thank you!♡

P.S: for those that have forgotten. It's the second time they're kissing...  ;)

_debby_♥