•Nonconned Cutie• (Iidabaku)

Skit 1:

Katsuki is known to be the most feisty person in the whole school but to class 1A? He's a cinnamon roll.

Like a traditional omega, Katsuki pleases everyone in the class without knowing it. Almost everyone likes him likes him. For example, Iida, Kirishima, Izuku, Shoto, Denki, and others.

This skit is focusing on: IidaBaku. It's a non-con.. (rape)
Story starts here!:

Iida has become attached to the short teen in his class. He wants to date him, but Iida is the class president which will be hard to be when he is in an sexual relationship. Sexual because Iida's description on the short teen is vividly sexual and mostly about how feminine his body is.

One day, Iida makes his move. Iida follows Katsuki into his dorm one day and surprises him by grabbing his waist. This kinda disturbed the short teen because he was groped once on a train and almost got raped. Iida grabbed his waist and turned the teen around while shutting and locking the door. Katsuki was relieved to see Ida and no one else.

Iida told Katsuki how cute, beautiful, and wholesome he was and asked for consent to kiss him

Katsuki froze. He didn't know what to say. He was trembling and kinda scared. Iida thought his trembling was him nodding yes. Iida passionately grabbed Katsuki's shoulders and pulled him closer to his face and warmly smiled before kissing Katsuki.

Katsuki slowly gave into the warm kiss. It turned into a make out session. Though, Katsuki couldn't handle it. He was becoming hormonal and couldn't breathe. He didn't know how to get Iida to stop so he let him finish. Katsuki was panting loudly after Iida broke the kiss. But Iida wanted more. He grabbed Katsuki's waist and pushed them both onto the wall. Iida's knee was grinding against Katsuki's member. This made Katsuki whine.

Iida started to kiss up and down Katsuki's neck. Iida was too horny to mind Katsuki's wants anymore. He just wanted to fuck him. Katsuki didn't really want to have sex with Iida.. he just couldn't bring himself to tell Iida.

Katsuki almost screamed when Iida put his hands on his waist. Iida began unbuttoning Katsuki's pants. Katsuki was scared. He had been building up tears in his eyes. Iida finally pulled Katsuki's pants down and pulled down his boxers. Iida was very erect from the sight of Katsuki's lower body. Iida pulled down his pants and boxers. Katsuki was trembling badly. He didn't know what to do.. he didn't know if Iida would stop. The sight of Iida's member scared him because he thought Iida would fuck him.

Iida was blind. He was in a whole different reality. Katsuki was hurting.. he didn't want this. Iida put his hands on Katsuki's ass and lifted him up. He lined his member up with Katsuki's tiny pink hole. Katsuki's started to cry. Iida was too blind to see. He began pushing his member into the smaller boy. Katsuki was whimpering loudly. Katsuki was just about to scream but then Iida put one of his hands on his mouth.

At this point, only the tip was in and Katsuki was screaming as blood gushed out of his full hole. Iida couldn't take it "slow" anymore. He then with all his force, spammed into Katsuki's ass. Katsuki screamed. So loud. His face was wet and covered with snot. His ass covered with blood. And for some reason.. he came. He was surprised. He didn't even want this. This was hurting him. Not pleasuring him.

This went on for an hour until Iida came inside of the smaller teens ass. Iida came back. He could see what he had done to his crush. Katsuki was broken. Snot and tears were dried up on his face. Blood still gushing out of his hole. Katsuki's cute little smile was gone... replaced with this.. broken face. Iida didn't mean to do this. He tried to reason with Katsuki as he pulled out his member from the smaller teen.

Katsuki was too hurt. He ignored Iida. He just wanted to be left alone. He fell to his ass, whimpering. He was broken. So broken. Iida broke him. Like a cheap phone. Dropped him, and he broke.

Katsuki Broke.

719 words, including these