Chapter 7 (Memories with Feelings)

(Y/n's pov)- I was walking out of the room and I saw that Tomioka was sleeping beside the door so I used my moon form to float him to the bed so he can sleep more comfortably instead of sleeping on the floor. As I left the room I walked to the kitchen and grabbed myself something to eat cause I was hungry than when I was done eating, I washed my dishes and cleaned the table and walked over to the window by the living room and just as I look out the window and I saw Shinobu and Mitsuri talking about something the only thing I heard was that they were going to set someone up to go on a date with there crush, I wanted to know what was going on but, before I could open the window to say something to the two girls I felt someone's hand grab my hand and turn me around to face them. To my surprise that person was Tomioka.

(No shit Sherlock it was blindly obvious, oh shit sorry back to the story.)

Tomioka grabbed me by the hand and pulled my towards him, we weren't that close but, I was still blushing to the fact we were closer than the other times we saw each other.

"Y/n, are you ok? Sorry for ignoring and avoided you like that," Tomioka said  regretfully.

"It's fine I know it was a good reason to keep your feelings hidden towards me," I said with a bright smile on my face.

I was smiling and Tomioka was blushing but, also was confused with what I said a few seconds ago.

(By the way sorry for the random twist I didn't know what to put and I didn't want to make the story longer because I have a lot to do in my life like school, home and yeah stuff like that ok bye)

"Remember about the past with you and me when we were younger," I said with a smile of my face.

"What do you mean?" Tomioka replied still looking as confused as before.

"I mean that I remember having a past younger life with you, remember we always hangout together and run though the town and to the woods to our favorite tree, Remember," I said with a smile on my face as more of my memories came flooding back.

(Tomioka's Pov) As Y/n was saying these stuff I felt memories starting to flood back in my head as if the Y/n I was with for the past 2 months is the Y/n I was looking for my whole life. I thought to myself

(In Tomioka's mind) "Wait this is Y/n L/n, but why is her last name different from what she said back than before this mission started...

(Also before you head on over to the next chapter, The next chapter is going to be longer than my last chapters I made so ueah enjoy)