You gave him a faint smile, "I'm fine, just a little...tired." In all honesty you felt terrible. Not knowing what it was since you hardly ever got sick. You had a migraine and you felt really hot but you weren't going to tell them that.

"My god Yelena, you can't tell that your bodyguard isn't feeling well?" He frowned, placing his hand on your forehead, "She's burning up, I'll go call the doctor."

"I said I'm fine, don't you have more important things to worry about?" You removed his hand. "Really, I am, no doctor needed." Hesitantly, he nodded even though he really wanted to make sure you were alright. He's really worrisome. You thought as you watched him leave. I'll just go get me tea, yea that'll tone it down. "Do you want something from that cafe we passed on our way here?" You asked.

She hummed in response, "A Chai Latte would be nice."

"Okay, I'll be back." You left her office and went down the hall going towards the elevator. "I doubt tea is going to work," you sighed. "I don't necessarily feel sick anyway."

Your trip to the cafe was delayed once you felt light headed. Heading to the bathroom, brushing past the other employees. Once you got in, you held yourself over the toilet and let it all out. As you said, you didn't feel sick, how you really felt was kind of like what you were feeling a couple of years back. Headaches, hot for no reason, nauseous, fatigue.

"What the hell," you groaned. "Is this an allergic reaction or something?" You wiped your mouth before standing up, coughing. You went to the sink to wash your hands and rinse your mouth out, disgusted. You looked at yourself in the mirror, "Wow, I still look good, not that I'm surprised." You grabbed a paper towel, "Now let me go to that cafe."

As you left the bathroom, adjusting your clothes since they looked sloppy Yelena was there leaned on the wall. "You good?" She asked.

"Yup," you replied as you proceeded to go to the elevator, she followed behind. "How'd you know I was still here?" you questioned.

"I didn't, I was told," she replied monotonously.

"Oh...okay."

"We'll be going home early, I'll drive." You both stepped on the elevator. "I promised Armin that I would care for you, he's really worried."

You scoffed, "I said I was fine but whatever."

"No need to lie," she smirked. "If you aren't better, how else will you protect me?" She softly grazed your cheek subconsciously. Realizing only after the way you stared at her she apologized. You side eyed her wondering where that just came from, with awkward silence.

She's really weird.

________________________________________________________________

After your cafe trip, you got to her place and she advised you get rest even though you didn't want to. "I'll have Onyankopon bring you soup," she said as she walked into her office. "I'll check on you in a couple of minutes."

"Isn't she so sweet," you said sarcastically. Going into your room, shutting the door behind you; plopped on your bed. You pulled out your phone from your pocket and began scrolling on social media. Not even fifteen minutes later, your eyes got heavy and you drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile Yelena was waiting on Onyankopon. He finally arrived thirty minutes later. "Traffic, sorry."

"You're good, I wasn't rushing you," she replied. "You should check her temperature, earlier Armin said she had a fever." She led him to your room, knocking on the door but there was no response. "I guess she's asleep."

"Here take this," Onyankopon pulled out his thermometer, handing it to her. She grabbed it, confused. "If she wakes up, she definitely doesn't wanna see a man in her room not knowing what's going on," he rolled his eyes.

She shrugged, "Whatever, how do I use this thing?"

"Just put this part on her forehead and press this button. You'll see the numbers right here."

Yelena opened the door slowly so she wouldn't wake you up. Walking over to your sleeping body, soft snores leaving your mouth. A soft chuckle left her lips as she gently placed the thermometer on your forehead. After, she went and showed Onyankopon, "Is that bad or something?"

He grabbed it from her to see, "It's a slight fever, nothing major which is good. I can do some blood work to see if-"

"That won't be necessary." You woke up from your slumber due to their talking. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up, "You said it's a slight fever so I'm good. I just need to take a cold shower."

"I guess you're right," Onyankopon nodded, "You don't have a sore throat or anything do you?"

"Nah, I'm gonna go shower now." You got up and closed the door, "Oh I would love some soup since I'm all 'under the weather' and all," you chuckled. They'll become my servants hahaha. You began to grab your clothes and towel for your shower.

After approximately thirty minutes, you got out of the shower. You smelled the soup being made, you were actually joking when you asked for it but the smell made your stomach growl. "Damn that actually smells good," you murmured. You walked into your room and threw on a hoodie and a pair of soccer shorts from when you were in your junior year. You walked into the living room seeing Yelena sitting on the couch.

As you walked in the kitchen you saw the bowl she had prepared for you. When you looked over at her, she had a bowl for herself as well. Sipping some of the broth from her spoon. You pout at how depressed she looks. Is this how she is always?! You thought, scratching your head. Damn I feel bad for calling her a weirdo, she's so lonely.

"Damnit," you mumbled, feeling bad as you grabbed your bowl and went over to her. It's like she hadn't noticed you judging by her reaction. "Are you okay?" You awkwardly asked as you sat beside her. She hummed in response.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, you just seem...lonely," you sipped on the broth.

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗱, "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗱, "𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆..."