"Oh, um, sorry. I'll just go," Diana said awkwardly.

She quickly pressed a kiss to Harry's cheek and gave a small smile at Ced before hurrying out of the tent. Diana shoved her way through and stood between Sammy and Hermione.

"How is he?" Hermione asked, looking as anxious as Diana was. "Feeling okay?"

"Yeah, feeling okay for fighting a fucking dragon," Diana replied.

The cannon suddenly went off and the first champion came out. Diana watched as Cedric battled the dragon. It wasn't as bad as she anticipated, she cheered loudly with the crowd as her friend got the egg.

"Yes, Ced! Yes!," Diana cheered loudly as Cedric held up the egg. Cedric grinned widely as he pointed towards her and winked.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant."

Diana's once bubblegum pink hair faded to violet as her heart pounded in her chest and her fingers tingled with fear. Her fingers curled around the railing in front of her as she watched Harry step out of the gap of the enclosure fence. She watched as the boy spotted the golden egg and headed toward it. Suddenly, the tail of the Horntail came crashing down behind him. Her heart leaped in her chest as she let go of a cry of shock.

Harry was tossed to the side as the Horntail roared. The Horntail sent a fireball at him; luckily the boy dodged it time. He tried his best to avoid the dragon by leaping over to the next piece of rock before he slipped and fell as the Horntail's tail crashed down towards him and tossed the boy aside. She breathed another fireball causing him to hide behind a large rock.

"Your wand, Harry! Your wand!" Diana cried, leaning over the railing.

Harry raised his wand and shouted. "Accio Firebolt!" He waited behind a rock for a few seconds before jumping onto his firebolt that came soaring down towards him. 

"Yes!" Diana cheered with a grin.

She watched as Harry tried flying towards the egg, but missed. Suddenly, the Horntail broke from the chains and soared after Harry.

"Oh, my god," Ron muttered from next to her.

The dragon and Harry flew off toward Hogwarts, leaving the crowd buzzing quietly. Diana waited anxiously as her hands gripped the railing tightly. A hand grabbed hers and a tiny tingling sensation happened as scarlet and silver wisps crawled up their arms.

She let out a breath and cheered when she saw Harry flying towards the egg and grabbing it. "Yes! Yes, Harry!"

***

Diana was standing between Hermione and Ella in the common room as the Weasley twins held Harry on their shoulders. Their housemates were cheering loudly for their champion when Harry suddenly opened the egg. A  horrible screech came out from the golden egg, causing everyone to cover their ears as he slammed it close.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asked as he came into the room.

Fred and George dismissed everyone as the boys walked toward each other. Diana sat on the chair beside her brothers with Hermione as Ella sat on the chair beside them.

"I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your name in the Goblet of Fire," Ron started.

Diana scoffed at her brother. "Well duh, it doesn't take a genius to find out,"

"Caught on, have you?" Harry said coldly. "Took you long enough."

"I wasn't the only one who thought you'd down it. Everyone was saying it behind your back."

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better," Harry said dryly.

Ron pressed his lips. "Least I warned you about the dragons."

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons." Harry looked at him in confusion.

"No, no, no, I did.  Don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything so it was me all along. I thought we'd be alright, you know after you'd figured that out."

Harry blinked. "Who—Who could figure that out? That's completely mental."

"Yeah. Isn't it?" Ron chuckled. "I suppose I was a bit distraught."

Diana and Ginny rolled their eyes as Hermione and Ella shook their head in disbelief. The bushy-haired girl muttered. "Boys,"

***

The next morning at breakfast, Diana was startled by Hermione when she slammed down her newspaper. "Look at this! I can't believe it! She's done it again." Hermione began reading as the blonde leaned over to look. "Miss Granger and Miss Black, plain but ambitious girls seem to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Their latest prey, sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum, and the boy whose eyes glisten with the ghosts of his past, Harry Potter.."

Diana rolled her eyes as she sipped her juice. "I hate her."

Nigel came over to their table and handed Ron a box. "Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley."

"Thank you, Nigel," The small boy stared at Harry, waiting for something. Diana cleared her throat and motioned toward the boy. Ron nudged him away. "Not now, Nigel. Later,"

Diana raised a brow at her red-haired brother. "What was that about?"

Ron sighed. "I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph." Diana shook her head as he started opening the box. "Oh, look, Mum's sent me something." He stood and pulled out a pair of dress robes. "Mum sent me a dress,"

"Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry grinned as he pulled out a bonnet.

"Nose down, Harry—stop laughing, Ana.," Ron said, seeing his sister laughing. He walked over to his baby sister. "Ginny, these must be for you,"

Ginny scrunched up her nose. "I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly."

Diana and Hermione laughed making Ron frown. "What you two on about?"

"They're not for Ginny. They're for you." Hermione grinned. "Dress robes,"

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron looked horrified.

Diana snickered. "For the Yule Ball,"