Me and Bella's Babyshower

I had been planning Bella's and I baby shower but Bella doesn't know about so I asked Rodolphus to bring her here. I went to my closet and got ready for the day and put on a dress and then went to the bathroom and put my hair in a braid. I went to my shoe closet and put on some shoes then I see Lucius and he came over and hugged me from behind and said, "Are you excited to reveal the baby's gender and names and who god-parents?" I nodded and turned around and gave him a big sloppy kiss and he kissed me back. Then we went downstairs and I saw all of our friends including Lily and James Potter and Sirius and Regulus and I smiled and went to them and saw that Lily had a baby bump and I looked and congratulated her and James. Rabastan kept looking outside for Rodolphus and Bella coming toward the door and as we waited we all mingled and played mine and Bella's favorite songs. Then Rabastan yelled at us and we all hid and when they opened the door we yelled "Happy baby shower!" We all partied and had fun and played games then I gave Lucius and hint that it was almost time so he came over to me and Rabastan went over to Bells. "Ladies and Gents thank you all for coming to Bellatrix and Ophelia's baby shower. Now it is time for our baby reveal." He nodded at Goyle and said, "Baby number 1 is a BOY!" They all cheered when they saw blue and asked the name of the baby and I said, "His name will be Draco Lucius Malfoy." Then I looked at Lucius and he nodded to Crabbe and he pulled and Lucius said, "Baby number 2 is a girl." Everyone looked surprise but cheered and all the girls were asking for the name and I said, "Lyra Irene Malfoy." They all cheered then looked at Rodolphus and Bella and they said, "Our son and daughter are Brooklyn Jade Lestrange and Leo Judas Lestrange." After we did that we are partying when we forgot to say the names for our god parents. "Everyone may I have your attention. We want to ask Severus Snape and his girlfriend Lila Evers to be Draco's God parents and Sirius along with James and Lily Potter to be Lyra's God parents." They both nodded and came to hug me then Lily came to me and said, "Will you and Sirius be Harry's Gob parents?" We nodded and went back to mingle and it was about 5 a clock at night and Lily, Bella and I were talking by talking Bella was throwing insult so I told her. "If you keep doing that then I will ask you to leave." She left and James, Sirius and Lily stayed the night and we put them in the guest bedroom and we went to ours and I fell right to sleep when I hit the bed.