A Global Safety Net

Mulai dari awal

"Ana this Jacob, we met a while ago at the VA. He fought in WWII as well. Jacob, this is my..." he hesitates realizing he and Ana haven't discussed what they are to each other. "Ana. This is Ana."

She smiles warmly at Steve before turning her attention to the older gentlemen in front of her. "Hello, it's nice to meet you", she speaks sweetly.

"It's a pleasure Ana. Mind if I steal Rogers for a bit?"

"Not at all." She turns to Steve, laying her hand on his cheek. "Come find me later Captain." She winks and gives him a quick kiss, nipping his bottom lip before turning and walking away from him. Her hips swaying to the music as she searches for Sam. He groans watching her.

Throughout the rest of the party, Ana and Steve struggle to find a chance to be alone. But they make sure to keep each other in eye sight, stealing glances and brief smiles. Her heart thuds hard when she catches him watching her more than once. And when Thor asked her to dance, Ana kept her eyes on Steve the whole time. Steve tried to keep his jealousy at bay, and was thankful when Sam came over to talk him down.

"She isn't interested in him you know."

"Yeah I know, doesn't mean I like watching her with someone else."

"So get off your ass and go get her", Sam insists. Steve hesitates, watching Thor moves his hands too low on Ana's back.

"Yeah." Steve stands and walks over to Ana, her eyes on him. Watching the tension building in his shoulders slowly subside with every step closer to her. Ana shivers slightly.

"Can I cut in?" Steve asks Thor.

"We aren't finished yet." Thor growls, suddenly possessive of Ana.

"I need a drink anyway." Ana looks up as she pulls away from him, he gives her a sad look and nods before removing his hands from her ass. Steve exhales, glad to have another man's hands off his girl.

"Thanks for the dance Thor." She flashes him a smile and turns away, slipping her hand into Steve's. "I'm sorry about him." Ana looks to Steve.

"It's alright, I know he has a thing for you."

Ana sighs and shrugs. "I only have eyes for you baby."

Steve looks around quickly and pulls her out of the living room down into the deserted hallway.

"I have a thing for you too." He presses against her, Ana feels him hardening against her thigh. She reaches her hand down to him instinctively. Her fingers outlining his erection.

"Wanna go do something about that Cap?"

"Mmmhmm", he groans into her neck.

"How quick can you be?" She asks him.

"Lift up that dress and we can find out." He urges, he doesn't sound like himself. His sweet innocent demeanor altered by his need for her sex. He's had a taste and now he wants to feast.

"Not here", she begs.

He shakes his head, disagreeing. "Here."

 His mouth devours her throat, his fingers slide the strap of her dress off her shoulder. His hand cupping her breast when it's free of the material. She moans feelings his hand on her, his skin burning against her. She stiffens at his touch, and he smiles feeling her body respond to him.

"Steven", she breaths. "We cant... not here."

Tony turns the corner and abruptly stops, seeing Steve and a nearly topless Ana. He clears his throat making his presence known.

"Cap. Ana." He tries to hide the grin, glad to see they finally got together.

Ana opens her eyes and jumps seeing Tony watching them. "Baby, stop."