❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

Start from the beginning

They only hoped Jean wouldn't hear about this, because they didn't really want to be on her bad side from causing trouble in the city she was technically overlooking.

(Y/N) just let the soft breeze of Mondstadt comfort them and cool them down from their hot-headed moment, the distant muffled singing being droned out as they pouted in worry over their friend.

As they continued to take in the atmosphere and angrily mumbled to themself, a tall woman who clearly had irritation plastered on her face walked in their direction. She tossed the small strand of hair that rested over her shoulder behind her, stern eyes narrowing at the pavement in front of her trajectory.

Her heels clicked against the pavement announcing her presence wherever she walked, and if the people keeping wary of her wasn't enough to tell you she was infamous, the aura she emanated was.

Every step she took was with elegance and grace, her whole demeanor being something that demanded respect. From the way she was lavishly dressed to her confident and unwavering attitude she showed with her simple strides, anyone could tell she was raised in a noble setting.

She stood in front of (Y/N), who had been watching her upon hearing the footsteps when they got close enough with a curious lift of their eyebrow, the woman staying silent for a moment as she scrutinized the person below them. (Y/N) looked up through their lashes and watched as the woman had let a small sigh pass by her lips before she moved one of her hands downwards, her fingers wrapping around her waist as she leaned on one side of her body.

"You. What was all of that commotion about? Are you some scoundrel causing trouble?" She spoke, the lustrous and stern tone demanding authority, which was what (Y/N) responded with.

"HUH?! I've never caused any trouble in my life, honest!" (Y/N) defended while putting their hands in a pleading motion and giving big watery eyes as they tried to convince this random woman to believe them. They may not have known who she was, but their instincts told them they were someone that dealt with trouble makers, which was something (Y/N) wanted to avoid.

The woman's eyes scrunched together, narrowing in suspicion as she looked for any indication of (Y/N) lying to her on their face. She even made motion to lean down to get a better look, humming as she scanned over (Y/N)'s expression that was quickly morphing into fear.

"...Mark my words, if you're lying to me, you will have to pay." The woman than said as she stepped back and took a deep breath, deciding that she would let (Y/N) free to go since she wasn't on any of her shifts anyways.

(Y/N) let out a short breath of relief, a mushroom like sigh coming out from their mouth before they quickly swatted it away. They looked up at the woman who continued to look down at them with a raised eyebrow, as if she were waiting for (Y/N) to snap and do something out of hand.

"Hah! Jokes on you, I don't have any mora!" (Y/N) replied, feeling a bit snarky knowing that they were going to be let go without this random woman arresting them or something. The woman gave (Y/N) an unimpressed expression before lightly shaking her head, her fingers grazing her temples as she sighed softly to herself.

"...I was implying something else, but that's besides the point." She mumbled before trailing off, looking to the side where the florist was located. She was sure just a few turns would be her destination she was previously going to before running into (Y/N), and she was really itching to sit down and have a cold tankard filled with the wine the dawn winery's tavern provided.

That made an irritated feeling arise within her as she looked back down at (Y/N), having an idea in mind but of course it wasn't in her style to express it outright.