Chapter 15

P O I N T O F V I E W
JENNIE

I stand in front of the mirror, with my hand touching the scar on my shoulder. I still feel light stings but it's not as worse as before. My injuries healed kinda quick, I'm starting to think I have superpowers. I mean, I can still feel a bit more pain at certain times but I can move freely now.

I get to walk down the stairs without limping.

I get to sleep comfortably.

And I get to make out with Lisa, with handcuffs, like a wild animal on her bed.

Honestly, I don't know why I did that. Why I felt so turned on last night, why my body felt extremely hot or how much I craved for more.

Something is definitely wrong with me.

It could be the hormones, I mean, it couldn't involve any deeper feelings? I have no interest with someone like her, I have no plans of opening a chance to get to know her. The only feelings I have for her is anger and the urge to shove a fork in her throat.

But something was present last night.

Lisa is undeniably hot when she's mad, not the kind of mad where she would drown me or what but the more narrow mad. Annoyed and not bothering to lay a hand on me.

Have I already said that she's hot?

Also, she's an amazing kisser. Her lips are so soft, her throaty moans turned me on so bad. Her voice was so deep and I wasn't thinking straight, now look what happened. I wouldn't even be surprised if she's hella good in bed cause I know she is. The sex toys? I can already tell she brings multiple girls in her room and use them all on them.

I shouldn't be fantasizing about her.

About last night, we kept kissing until we ran out of breath. Lisa's mouth was literally everywhere from my head to toe, except my thing of course. I was thinking where that would lead us, since I was handcuffed and couldn't do anything else than that but nothing else happened.

To my surprise, she just left.

Walked out the room and never came back.

I haven't even seen her since I woke up, not that I was looking forward to but it was odd not to see her in the morning. I always do, either topless or well suited. In my room or at the door, looking very serious and ready to bury me alive. However, I'm glad I didn't see her to be honest. She'll just ruin my mood and act like nothing happened anyway, like she always does.

Today, I continued my charity job for her and do whatever I need to do before she comes home. I head to the living room where I saw Saem dusting every shelf and displays quietly. She seemed focused so I chose not to disturb her and picks up the vacuum cleaner leaning against the wall and starts vacuuming everywhere. I just finished cleaning in the hallway upstairs, feeding the wolves and even Lisa's room.

She specifically wanted me to clean her room and I have to do it everyday, whether she's in there or not.

It's almost dinner time now and we should be preparing before she arrives. I remember how my mom and I spend our day in the kitchen, she just kept teaching me how to do certain recipes until I can finally do it by myself. That served as our quality time, either baking or cooking.

I miss her.

I miss everyone.

Taehyung, god, Taehyung. I feel so guilty kissing someone else, getting on bed with someone else when I have him in my life. I still do, I know I still do. He's the best person everyone would like to have in their life. He's nice, caring, patient and more. Despite him having a perfect face, my love for him exceeds that level.