Last day on Earth

Start from the beginning

Eddie arched an eyebrow, amused.

-You're a small player, he teased him by lowering his eyes down his stomach. Have you ever been told not to wear grey jogging?

Evan immediately blushed like a tomato while scratching his back of the neck.

-I had not planned that..

Eddie silenced him by coming to kiss him as his hand slipped disproportionately slowly under the jog elastic and entered his boxer, in search of something to catch.

Evan swung his head back, feeling the heat of his whole body heading directly towards his crotch and this time, he failed to retain the small moan that escaped from between his tight teeth.

-Fuck, he swore, realizing that he had been the first to let himself go.

The idea of being the loser did not disturb him any longer when he felt Eddie's burning gaze on him who took malicious pleasure in seeing him like this, totally abandoned to him and dependent on the hand that caressed him.

He decided to defend himself a minimum and jostled Eddie before pushing him towards the shower cabin. The firefighter stumbled on the ledge and collapsed against the bottom wall, pushing the tap that opened, pouring a rain of water on them. They stared for a second, realizing that they had made a mistake before laughing and sticking in the small cabin, water soaking their skin.

With an awkward hand, the blonde removed his pants that had become almost black with the water and dropped it on the tiles of the bathroom. He dodged an Eddie's kiss while stooping down and both his hands clung to his jeans. He looked up at the firefighter and he stared at him intensely. His pupils were completely dilated, but Buck knew full well that it was not the effect of any substance.

He pulled the garment and brought it down to his ankles, removing the bottom layer at the same time.

Eddie put his head on the shower wall and swallowed a guttural rail by clinging to the blond hair of his best friend who had taken him in his mouth.

He didn't know how long he had his eyes revelled and his fingers clenched, but when Evan got up, he trembled like a leaf before making a grimace and sticking against the wall.

Buck stretched out his arm and grabbed the bottle of shampoo and when he turned it over the cap fell and all the soap exploded in his hands.

He puffed before spreading it on Eddie's tanned shoulders who devoured him with his eyes.

Buck passed his arms around his colleague's neck and crossed his hands in his hair, sticking his chest to his own.

Eddie's two hands came to remove the last layer that covered the blond's body and he took it in hand before caressing it quickly.

The youngest's lower lip began to tremble and he bit it, looking at what was happening below.

With a soft hand, Eddie raised his chin and came to kiss him before lowering his fingers and surrounding his neck gently tightening him. Their tongues led a wild waltz and the water infiltrated through the slightest gap, forcing them to take regular breaths.

The blond's growls resounded in his throat and ricocheted between the four walls of the shower cabin.

Evan shook his head to regain his spirits and jumped to cling to the firefighter's neck and surrounded his legs around his waist. He did not grumble when he felt the pain of his hip wake up and Eddie came to put him against the wall by biting his chest skin.

He looked up to the blond and questioned him with his eyes. This one swallows.

-Go ahead.

He passed a hand under his best friend's thighs and stared at him intensely until his mouth opened in a dumb moan and kissed him to reassure him. He began to slide it and found himself appreciating the overdose soap that made maneuvering so much easier. He observed his facial expressions for long seconds during which he tried to accustom him to the new presence in him.