-They fell asleep, he announced, crossing his arms.

-Is the little one okay? Athena inquired, whose face had lit up.

Buck nodded, while staring at his captain staring at him.

He smiled and came to hug him too.

-Thank you Bobby for giving him some hope. He needed it.

Captain Nash hit him in the back while blowing.

-I'm glad everything is going well for Eddie and Christopher.

Athena fluttered her eyes.

-Can I? She asked, pointing to the door of her apartment.

He nodded and she passed him to invite herself into the apartment. Bobby and Buck stayed on the doorstep for a few more minutes.

-Are you okay? He questioned his friend with this small sharp rise in his voice that revealed his apparent concern.

Buck nodded his head, his hands in his pockets, his face soothed.

-The best days arrive Bobby. Everything will be fine now.

He said it in such a peaceful tone that it was cold in the back, but it was enough to convince his captain for him to move away and also decide to enter.

Evan stayed behind the door for a moment observing the door of Veronica's apartment. Since Albert had finished with her, he had not seen her again. And it wasn't to say, it was also there that he knew that things would go better right now.

He had no idea where Francis had taken refuge and he didn't care. He knew what he had to do now to protect his friends and he would do it with his eyes closed. It remained to dare to announce to them.

When he entered his apartment, he thought he should at least show the letter to Athena, but when he saw Eddie up, his face bright and a radiant smile on his lips, he closed the drawer and joined them by the window.

-I allowed myself to sleep Christopher in your bed upstairs, I hope you don't mind? He apologized by making a grimace.

Evan shook his head, amused. Eddie had never had to ask him for any agreement, he was totally free to do as he wanted. He approved.

-Do you have any track on Ortega? The blond inquired while rubbing his distracted birthmark.

Athena shrugged her shoulders and her lips bent into a doubtful pout.

-We studied the cases found in Charlestone, we have his DNA for sure. We still have to prove that it is him. I'm still curious to know how you knew it was him...

-I don't think he spent nights there for no reason. During our first intervention as firefighters, we had not met squatters, they may have fled where simply Charlestone was not yet known for the homeless. But when I went there the second time, he was sitting in a corner, when I passed by he stared at me. As if he knew me. I was so obsessed with finding Eddie that I didn't pay attention to him, I still managed to smell that smell of flowers that emanated from him although he smelled dirt and lack of hygiene. A memory in my head unlocked, I remembered that Michael perfumed himself with the same lotion. And I think that when I went to the squat the third time, the one where it slipped, I had to recognize his face without really knowing. They were fake twins, but their features were so similar.

-This kind of story is what happens in books. A guy who pretends to be a tramp and finds himself spying on a guy to finally kidnap a kid and blackmail, I've never seen that. Besides, I'm sorry to say that Eddie, but I don't understand. Why did he release Christopher after a few hours when he had nothing in exchange?