chp4 : back

Car roaring outside from the school but still managed to hear from the inside of the school. Yuji and gojo out from the car.

"Yeahh finally back! Thanks gojo-sensei for the food" nodding into gojo. Nobara is not far from the entrance and saw pink hair and blond hair standing outside the school. Nobara ran into yuji and relieved on her face.

"Itadori you back!"smile on nobara face
"Kugisaki!" Yuji eyes widened saw nobara on her way.
"Are you okay?" Worried on her face.
"Gladly our itadori is just fine" gojo told nobara.
"How about sukuna? Is everything okay?" Nobara continue a bit worry.
"Nothing to worry at all" was gojo reply
"Yeahh, everything is just fine" yuji continue with smile on his face.
"But you still need some rest after all itadori" gojo say to yuji.
"Okay sensei!" Yuji look energetic.

When nobara and yuji at their way to yuji room, they meet with megumi. "Arh itadori you back, how does you feeling? Are you good?" No expression come out from megumi face but sure he's also a bit worry about yuji.

"Fushiguro, you worried about me?" Stars on yuji eyes. "Don't be ridiculous" megumi annoyed with yuji act. "Stop being cute, of course we are worry about our friend. You should rest in others room since your wall destroyed last night and it still being fixed" nobara continue. "Oww i worried about you guys too!" Itadori hug them both tightly. "Oh yeah my room"yuji then continue.

Yuji standing in front of his door and open it then saw his wall really on fixing right now. Yuji seems not care about it and go straight jump to his bed.

"So you gonna just rest here?" They both watching yuji laying in his bed. "Yeah it gonna be okay" say yuji. "If you need something just call us" megumi told. They both left yuji alone at his room.

Yuji staring at ceiling. "I don't know but it's feel weird when i staring at his face.. it couldn't be.. no no no.. im a guy. I'm certain of that im being blushed for nothing" yuji rumbled

'"Plus he is a cursed, the very evil one for sure, im better not..'" yuji think about it until he fall to sleep.