Part:6 Home~

Mr. Kim as Gi Woon and Mrs. Kim as Chae Won
Thanks to Leeeunya for the names..

~Back to Story~
Gi Woon: love..
Chae Won: yes honey..

Yoongi: Uhmm Mr. Kim and Mom.. we are present here you know..

BTS and Yn chuckled 😆

Chae Won: aiishhh you kids..
Gi Woon: Yeobo..
Chae Won: yes love..
Gi Woon: kids..

BTS n Yn: We're not Kids Mr. Kim/Appa

Gi Woon: still kids for us.. now for the information we're gonna marry by next week and then you all will stay here. Just tell your choices and I'll get the rooms ready like the way you want..

Yn: Appa.. Jinnie likes Pink so his room must have that colour, Yoonie loves Blacks and is a sleepy head so room must have black and also 2 alarms, Hobi is like a sunshine and mostly he likes either yellow or silver so room must have those two colours also bright things must be in his room.. Joonie is a studious and a high IQ person so add a library in his room with red and black colour.. Jiminie must like blue mostly and silver so these two colours must be there.. TaeTae must have brown and golden in his room with bear plushies and he must have 3 pillows.. Kookie likes Silver and golden combination so that must be in his room also set a small fridge with banana milk in it..

Kook: how do you know these?

Gi Woon and Chae Woon smiled.. because they obviously know everything..

Jin: Noona don't tell me you spied😑

Yn: Aniyoo why will I 😑
Jin: 😑
Yn: 😑
Jin: ...
Yn: ...

Chae Won: Come on kids she knows so it's good..
Gi Woon: Yes and you'll know everything once the right time comes..

BTS were confused but accepted the excuses..

They left for home after few more minutes of talks..
Obviously in between Yn's registration has been done and she will have to give an exam..
But that will be after her parents marriage..

TBC
I'll first add the home tour as in rooms and place everything..
Then I'll directly add the next one as a marriage one.. I'm kinda impatient to add the college parts you know 😈

YOU, YOU ARE, MY UNIVERSE AND I JUST WANT TO PUT YOU THE FIRSTTT😍✨💜

COLDPLAY X BTS IS AMAZING 😍✨💜🌍🌌

STREAM ALL BTS SONGS 🤭💜
I PURPLE YOU ALL 🌍💜