XXXII. Mariana Trench

Chapter Thirty-Two

ALASTAIR was too agitated while he's ravaging all the enemies in front of him. Blood by blood, bullet per bullet. He didn't hesitate to kill anyone who's stopping him to quickly go after her Aviona. Agatha was just following him and a couple of his men.

He didn't listen to his brother when Alistair said that this might be a trap. There's no way he would let someone trap him. No one can stop him to fetch his kid.

"You are only saying that because you only knew that she abandoned her—" he remembered Alistair said when he brought it up.

"Because she really did! She left that little kid in the middle of the snowy night! Left that baby with just a word 'take care of her'? How irresponsible she could be?!" Alastair burst.

Nicholas sighed because Alastair's rage was understandable. It actually fueled his rage at her. Both of them were mad at her because of what she did to their grandfather-- Supremo. Asia didn't hesitate to kill their only family left without giving them both a chance to change their grandfather's plans. He would be a hypocrite if he would say that he had forgotten his rage towards Aldeguers. Pero ang malamang niloko siya ng mga kinilala niyang magulang at ginamit siya para mapuksa ang sarili niyang mga kadugo? That's unacceptable. Blood is still blood. If he could change things as they were before, hindi sila mapupunta sa ganitong sitwasyon. And Asia removed that chance.

Their Grandfather treasured them both. He won't do anything that could harm them. He may be evil because he wanted to use Apollo to conquer the world, but that doesn't mean he and his brother can't do things and turn the tables.

"She killed our only relative and now... she's doing this?! I won't let anyone take Aviona away from me! If I need to kill that worthless woman then I would!" Alastair continued.

"But you still can't, right? Something is holding you up." Nicholas straightforwardly asked his stunned brother.

Nicholas noticed this a couple of times. He knew his brother's antics this past few years and he can't deny anything to him.

"You had a lot of chance to do it but you didn't. Why?" he asked, kung kinakailangan niyang gamitin ang nararamdaman nito kay Asia para mabalik sa wisyo ang kapatid ay gagawin niya.

Alastair looked away from his brother, he's shaking with rage but all of a sudden, he was shocked even more because he didn't expect that his brother knew it.

"It's not her time yet," iyon lang ang naisagot niya that earned Nicholas a hidden grin on his face.

"And saved her a couple of times? She was traceable for these past few years but whenever our tracker traces her, her coordinates would suddenly be gone after a couple of minutes." Nicholas added and he couldn't believe that he saw his brother's face puffed red. "Then... you'll be gone for a couple of days—"

"Enough! I have the right as when she will die. Her death is on my hands and no one would do that behind my back." Iyon nalang ang tinugon ni Alastair at mabilis na pumihit paikot upang makaalis.

Napailing iling nalang si Nicholas dahil sa inasal ng kapatid. Catching his brother like this is kind of fun. Pero 'di ito ang tamang oras para ro'n. Things are escalating quickly because Asia's people are also moving. Especially Evo and Xavier.

Alastair left the room still felt the heat on his cheeks. Damn Ali, he's been quiet to use it against him like this. He quickly went to the war room where the rest of his Capos are planning to do what he will be left here. Aarav, Oliver, and Ana will take over the preparation of their inauguration while he's still away. Ali will still be here because as his Consigliere, he needs to take over his place while he's not present.