13

"are we really going today?" Aamon whined, "why can't it be tomorrow?"

"I don't know either, but they have free food. And food is best when free." Answered y/n as she moved here and there packing her and her brother's luggage.

Aamon basically laid on his bed doing nothing but hugging his pillow while his dear sister did all the work.

"you've gotta stop on that habit of accepting food from others. you know how dangerous this world is today."

Y/n could only but hum at him.

"Beel." Aamon rolled on his stomach and gave her a worried gaze. "There's something more to it, isn't there?"

Y/n paused briefly before nodding. Aamon sighed.

"We have things to discuss. So I hope you'd be able to tell me." He closed his eyes and snored away.

Y/n sat silent, with one thing pondering on her mind.

What's for dinner later?

————————————

Aamon was hoisted under his sister's strong arm as her other held three baggages of the things they needed to bring to the dorms.

The family and gojo looked up to the descending female with sad and worried gazes, save for gojo who kept staring at her strong physique.

The three older brothers helped their sister with the baggages as they moved to their home's front door.

"Take care well. Beel, Aamon."

"Take care of your brother, okay?"

"Eat well, not more. 'kay?"

"I'm not ready to see my daughter growing up so fast to be able to leave the house so soon. I haven't even reached the age of 50!"

"Stop being so melodramatic, dear. And y/n, Don't eat just anything. Aamon, sleep on the dorms, not anywhere. remember."

Aamon, now awake. Nodded in haste.

"I guess that's all? shall we get going then?" Grinned gojo. He was holding the knob to the door. waiting.

"They're now in your care so please handle them well." The three older brothers glared daggers on the tall lad who could care less.

"We wish you a good luck and take care as well." M/n and Uriel said at the same time. Gojo took note of that as he went out first. The twins following suit.

They all bid their short goodbyes, thinking that it was only temporary before they were to come back.

On the streets, Y/n held three baggages and a sleeping body, while infront of them was their teacher who only held a small fridge in his thin, long arms.

They looked like they just robbed a home in broad daylight and kidnapped a kid on the way.

The three of them rode a train from nagoya to Tokyo but got held off on the way because of some reports saying they had abducted a "child". Gojo and Y/n couldn't help but be confused so they looked at themselves.

Gojo was the first one to realize as he faced the officer, "there seems to be a misunderstanding, officer." He pointed at y/n, then aamon. "they're twins. He's just asleep and we're on our way to Tokyo. I'm their guide."

The officer still seemed skeptical but let them pass anyways. The end.

It took them long but they arrived not soon after.

"Tokyo jujutsu high school. One of the only two jujutsu educational facilities. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school...." Gojo went on and on about the school as y/n partly listened.

"–you're about to have an interview with the principal."

"Principal?" Asked the twins in complete unison.

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out." Gojo went straight to the point as y/n paused to let Aamon down, who was already awake not long ago.

"what then? Immediate execution?" Asked y/n, who pulled out a snack bar.

"So you're not the boss 'round here?" Gojo stopped to turn to y/n, or rather the mouth on her cheek. "Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless, man."

Y/n offered the bar to Akihito as he took a small bite of it.

'Hmm.' Gojo felt like he had already heard of this before. Which he did.

"I owe you a favor, you know. Once I make her body my own, I'll destroy everything and you'd be the first one."

"Wait, wait." Aamon stepped up. "What's all this talk about destroying and– no, I'm still lost at the fact that you have a freaky mouth popping out of your cheek."

"Stop calling them freaky, my teeth are fine as hell. Unlike yours, kid. I used them to get the ladi–"

"Uhm, TMI. no one asked old man."

————————————

————————————

I'm such a piece of shit for having you guys wait for FOUR months. Damn.

Let me compensate with–

HIM

that my man akihito btw. sukuna's twin.
I like men with long hair so excuse me 🤭
Again. I used a reference.