004

y/n stared at them for a second as they remained standing, contemplating whether she should let them or straight up say no

but being the sweetheart that she is...

"...sure." she sweetly smiled at them as she swallowed down a nugget.

the four bowed in appreciation as they each sat on the chairs, the dark haired boy taking one from another table then settling down.

why'd you agree, you idiot?!

y/n payed no mind to the man spitting out curses from inside her as she continued eating.

It was silent for a while and the only thing that could be heard was the munching of y/n, but the blindfolded man thankfully spoke up.

"so...this isn't actually the place where we should be asking you about this but, since you're far away from the others I guess it could do." the man exclaimed with the same grin.

y/n looked up once again from her food and looked at him, waiting.

"did you perhaps came across an object that held three to four fingers inside it?"

y/n tilted her head as she thought of it, the she perked up in realization.

say no.

"yeah, it's that new type of pocky nowadays, right?"

goddamn it!

The four all stared at her lost and puzzled.

"pocky...?" the pink haired boy slowly asked, in thought whether he heard wrong or not.

but it proved to be that it is what he heard when y/n nodded her head.

"it's weird when Halloween's four months from now on. I tried to look for more in groceries and convenience stores, but they said there was none." at this point, they don't even know what was the proper thing to say or react.

Is this woman for real?!

"sensei...can I knock some sense into her?" the only female of the group blankly looked at the other female infront of her.

"kugisaki, not now...do that later." the same sea urchin haired guy spoke.

"oh! look at the time! we still have somewhere to go so, if you can, come and meet us tonight at this place!" gojo stood up and placed a paper in her empty hand, patting it.

"will there be food?" asked the girl, taking her hand back after she felt a slight shock.

gojo hummed, vigorously nodding his head in confirmation, to which the girl had sparkles surround her whole being.

"I'll be there!"

that was quick!

"great! we'll see you then!" Gojo waved at her as he dragged his students along with him, y/n returning the gesture with a small smile.

"what a sweet girl."

"It's too bad she's another type of idiot." nobara sighed in disappointment.

yuuji looked offended as he pointed at her accusingly, "hey! what's that supposed to mean, bitch?!" nobara glared at him.

"ha?! you know where I'm getting at you nasty!"

this continued on as the two bickered back and fourth, fushiguro felt embarrassed as he stayed a bit far away from the two.

"sensei, wouldn't that be kidnapping?" fushiguro faced the tall man.

"hm? oh, no! If she gave us her consent then it's not considered as one now, is it?" he slyly said in a matter of fact.

"by the way sensei! if she did eat those four fingers...then, wouldn't that mean that she'll also be sukuna's vessel?" Itadori asked as he turned to look at his teacher.

"not quite!" this confused the three. "you see..." he continued, "sukuna has a younger twin brother!"

"He has a twin brother?!"

"yes."

————————————

————————————

[ haha! I'm hungry...I'm going to eat some chocolate. bye. ]