Chapter 1: Explosive Savior

3rd Person POV
Rias Gremory stood by her friends in her wedding dress, watching as Issei Hyoudou, her pawn and Red Dragon Emperor, fought for her side in a match against Riser Phenex, for her freedom in a marriage she didn't want any part in the first place.

She, as well as her peerage of Akeno, Koneko and Kiba, wished for one thing for Issei to do.

Win.

Just then, they all had their eyes widened when they saw Issei reach his balance breaker!

Unfortunately, it lasted 10 seconds, and Issei fell to the ground. As Riser stepped forward with a massive smirk, he saw Issei trying to rummage through something.

Riser: What's this? Grabbing something?

Issei: Yeah.....for you too......EAT THIS!

Issei moved his arm hopefully enough to swipe and slap Riser across the face. But something big happened.....

.....Riser caught Issei's arm before he could slap him, and everyone saw and gasped at what they saw in Issei's hand.

A cross.

Riser smirked even more at this.

Riser: Playing dirty to win against the Great Riser? How pathetic of someone like you.

Riser head butted Issei and jumped back enough to bash him in his face with his knee, knocking the Red Dragon Emperor unconscious.

Rias could only be shocked and shattered by the loss.

Grayfia: The winner of the match is Riser Phenex.

With that the two returned, and guards charged to Issei to arrest him.

Riser: What a pathetic opponent Lord Sirzechs! Do you have any other opponent that is better than this worthless trash?

Everyone turned to Riser with questioning looks. They were wondering if Riser was seriously going to fight again. However, Rias was only watching Issei with sadness and disappointment in his humiliating defeat.

Sirzechs: Actually, I do.

Rias turned to her brother with surprise.

Rias: What?

Sirzechs: Rias, let me be honest. I had the expectations that the Red Dragon Emperor would lose this fight.

Issei: Seriously?!

Sirzechs: I only gave him a chance because he is your pawn.

Rias: Brother.

Sirzechs: But don't fret! I have another opponent. Someone of much stronger power, and you may know him very well Rias!

Sirzechs's Mind: (I also ship them together lol.)

Riser: Riser assumes the keyword is very in that sentence.

Sirzechs: You would be correct Riser.

Sirzechs turns to a door.

Sirzechs: You can come on out now.

The door opens, to reveal a shadowy figure coming forth.

Rias POV
I stood next to the man I wish I didn't have to marry to see who my brother had to save me.

As the doors closed, the shadow disappeared, and everyone could see who this savior was.

But my eyes widened. Once the shadows vanished, I knew exactly who that boy was!

No way.

It was.....

.....HIM.

3rd Person POV
Everyone stood in a little bit of awe at the sight of Riser's next opponent.