Jealousy

Jeez. Why. Why him? I know he's a nice guy and all but why him. Rosé thinks as she looks at Lisa laughing hysterically at something Sehun said. Rosé has been developing feelings for the Thai for quite a long time now. Three years to be exact.

Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Sehun all decided to go to a party at Jennies apartment. Jennie and Jisoo had to congratulate Rosé and Lisa because the youngsters finally released their solos. Jisoo, Lisa, and Sehun were in the kitchen, Jisoo was making drinks and making puns as always. Rosé was in the living room talking with Jennie.

"Rosé? Rosé!" Jennie shouts startling the blond.

"Wha- sorry, I-I was just uh-"

"Staring at Lisa?" Jen said with a grin on her face.

"Wha- what? No I wasn't- no" Rosé said blushing.

"Oh my god! YOU LIKE-" as Jennie was about to finish Rosé slapped her hand over Jennie's mouth, half of the living room was now staring at them.

"There's nothing to look at everyone!"
Rosé says as she brings Jennie to her bedroom.

"What's going on over there?" Lisa asks in a curious manner.

"Uh, haha yeah I'll uh- I'll uh go check on them." Jisoo says putting down the shot glass and walking over to Jennie's bedroom. Jisoo makes her way through the crowd. She opens the door and quickly letting herself in and shuts it.

"What the hell was that?" Jisoo says.

"She likes Lisa."

"Yeah, I know Jennie!"

"What?! Rosé I thought you said I would be the first one to know!"

"Jennie!" Rosé said angrily.

"I'm just joking, Rosie. I'm just happy that Chaelisa is real!"

"Jennie, Chaelisa isn't real." She says making everyone frown.

Rosé sits on the bed burying her face into her hands. Jennie sits next to her and holds her close. Jennie and Jisoo started to hear sniffles coming from the young woman. "So you wanna tell us why your crying, Rosie?" Jisoo asks comforting her friend.

"It's Sehun, I can't stand seeing them together. I mean, do you know how hard it is to watch someone you love with someone else? I mean yeah, Sehun is a really nice guy, but I just can't help but get mad or you know, jealous." Rosé pauses. "Guys, I really love her. I can't stand seeing them together, whenever their together, I try so hard not to explode. I just can't wrap myself around the fact that she's dating Sehun, actually, it's actually killing me. Don't get me wrong I love that she's happy, but I wanna be happy too. But for some reason I can't imagine that happening without Lisa."

Knock knock

"Uh guys are you in there?"

"Um, yeah Lisa, uh just give us a minute." Jisoo leans against the door, mouthing words to the other two that are in the room. What should we do? Rosé signaled her friend telling her not to open the door.

"Uh Lisa, now’s not really a good time, alright?"

Jennie stands up and exits the room by opening the door slightly so she doesn't expose the crying blonde.

"Hey Jennie what's going on in there?"

"Rosé's just- uh, never mind." Jennie responds.

"Wha- what's wrong with Rosé?" Lisa asks in a worried tone.

"Uh she's just- she just needs another drink." Jennie answers.

"Oh, um, ok, alright, yeah ok" she says.