"I'm afraid it was calculated long ago." Gu Xuan whispered.

Over the years, it seems that Gu Yaobai, as the son-in-law of the Sun family, is making money for the Sun family. In fact, all his money is made for himself and Xie Hongbo.

The amount of black money the Sun family has made over the years has far exceeded their expectations at the beginning.

"Gu Yaobai found it?" Gu Shao raised his eyes and asked.

"I found it, but..." It was cold.

Gu Xuan didn't say the rest, but the other two already understood what he meant.

"How is Sun Feyan and Gu Xueer?" Gu Feng asked.

"Sun Feiyan didn't know much about it, but she picked herself clean and took Gu Xueer to Province Q." There was an accident in the Sun's family, and Sun Feiyan's mother and daughter continued to stay in City B, and they would only become The object of public opinion, and will face countless troubles, it is better to go back to the Sun's hometown to go incognito than to continue to be a living target here.

"This should be our Gu's family, right?" Gu Xuan sighed again and said.

Gu Feng nodded: "With Xie Hongbo's style of acting, it is estimated that he will not wait too long."

After a pause, Gu Feng said again: "Judging from the current bargaining chips of our two sides, our chances of winning here will be greater, but..."

Halfway through, Gu Feng listened, and Gu Shao nodded and motioned for him to continue.

So Gu Feng continued and said, "But if we really do directly, we will also be affected a lot."

Gu Shao said that there is no problem: "The impact is within the controllable range."

Gu Xuan nodded and laughed meaningfully: "It looks like the game is about to begin."

Compared with the wrist and the family, the Gu family and Xie Hongbo will not lose to each other.

Therefore, the three people present knew that the time had come for the Gu family and Xie Hongbo to face each other head-on.

——

At this moment, the door of the study was knocked, and Wang Pei's voice came from outside the door.

"Are you guys getting into the study and not going to come out?" Wang Pei said disgustingly outside the door.

"What's the matter?" Gu Xuan went over to open the door, and then met Wang Pei's stare.

"It's dinner." After that, Wang Pei glared at Gu Shao and Gu Feng with a 'bowl of water'.

Gu Shao glanced at the time, and it really took more than ten minutes for Gu's family to eat.

"Let's go." Gu Shao got up.

Gu Feng also put away the information in front of him, and the three of them went downstairs together.

——

As soon as Gu Shao walked downstairs, he met Gu Xi's'concerned' eyes.

Gu Xi's concern is obviously not the people, but the things they discuss.

"Have you finished your homework?" Gu Shao asked.

Gu Xi was taken aback: "Um, right now."

I haven't finished writing right away?

Seeing Gu Xi pretending to be running to do her homework, Gu Shao stopped her with a headache.

"After eating, write again." Gu Shao said, after a pause, and then said: "In addition, I will do two sets of exercises after class."