Chapter 1

Beep

Beep

Beep

My alarm went off and I looked at it. shit. I'm gonna be late but If I'm honest I really don't want to go to school for one simple reason. I have three bullies Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin and the worst one Luke Hemmings all they do is hurt me verbally and physically and I don't know why I mean I never did anything to them but there is nothing I can do about it so one day I was crying and I found a small blade in the bathroom cabinet and I cut myself it was stupid I know but after that I couldn't stop and now it's a regular thing. My life is messed up.

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom, I switched the shower on and waited for it to heat up, when it did I hopped in and I sighed in relief as the tiny droplets of water hit my bruised body, after I got out I put on some ripped jeans and a band-t with a red flannel over the top and for make-up I put on some foundation, mascara and concealer for my cuts and bruises because I don't want people talking about it.

I was walking over to the bus stop and I was stopped by three people Luke, Ashton and Michael "oh look who it is" Ashton spat.

"If it isn't little Miss fat slut" Luke added and I carried on walking but Luke grabbed me by my shirt "where do you think you're going?" Luke asked.

"Um school" I answered but then my bus passed us. great I'm gonna be fucking late all because of these dick heads but then Luke kicked me in the stomach, I fell to the ground and they continued to kick and punch me.

As I limped into school everyone was already in their classes so I went to mine which was maths. I walked into my maths class and everyone turned to face me I felt so out of place but then again I always do "where have you been Miss Howell?" Mr Holmes asked me and I didn't want to tell anyone especially since Luke and Michael were in my class.

"I...I..uhh" I stuttered and I looked at Luke and he shook his head basically telling me not to say anything.

"Oh I see well you can make up the time after school" Mr Holmes told me and I could see out of the corner of my eye Luke was laughing.

The day slowly dragged on, it was now the end of the day and I had detention. As I sat down in detention Luke burst through the door and he sat directly behind me. great. my life is officially over but for the whole thing he just sat there on his phone.

Wow this day could not have been worse.