"What have you done to her?" Loki asked aggressively. Thanos now pacing in front of loki.

"Don't worry, it's not permanent. Just until you tell me where the rest of the stones are." He sighed. Loki looked to his feet and the looked back up.

"Fine. Just let me speak with her." Loki asked almost desperately.

"I'll arrange something, until then, find the mind stone." Thanos walked away, Maw following behind with you over his shoulder.

————
Your POV

Hours later you woke up. Nebula by your bedside. You rubbed your temple and then turned to her.

"You had quite the fall, are you alright?" Nebula asked actually concerned.

"I- um...yeah I'm alright, I don't even remember it." You chuckled and then began to get to your feet. Nebula places a hand on your chest, keeping you from sitting up and walking out.

Urgency flashed within her, her hand slowly fell from your chest and she nervously looked around before looking back to you.

"I need you to see something. It's important." Nebula helped you out of bed and to a holding block.

You scanned all of the prisoners and then nebula stopped at one.

Cell block 17.

"I'll give you both some time. But be quick, we don't have much time." She said, you nodded and then turned to the cell.

You looked down at the man, in pity.

"Y/n, is that you?" Loki asked from the other side. He scrambled to his feet and placed his hands on the glass.

"What are you doing here Laufeyson." You spat. Loki furrowed his brows and then sighed.

"What has he done to you..." he whispered.

"I don't know what you are talking about." You said blankly. He sighed in frustration.

"Darling what's the last thing you remember?" Loki asks, you furrow your brows.

"You left me in the snow. Thanos found me, helping me out of a bad spot." You said coldly.

"That's not how you got here my love-"

"I begged you." You said softly. Disregarding what he says. You furrowed your brows and stared at him.

"I begged you to stay and you walked away from me." Loki tried to speak but he was speechless.

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't deserve this..." you said quietly. Tears forming at the brims of your eyes.

"I know I don't deserve this." You sadly whispered. The tears that formed quickly retreated as you cleared your throat.

"Y/n please-"

"You walked away." You cut him off.

He didn't respond. He simply watched the tear fall to your cheek.

"Was I just a game? A joke? A pawn?" You asked him. He shook his head, trying his best to reassure you.

"Darling no-"

"Then what am I? If I was so easy to walk away from...what was i? You asked him with no more tears in your eyes but cracks in your voice.

"Everything Darling..." he whispered almost aggressively, like he was trying to convince you quickly. "You are my everything."

"Then you should have fought for me!" You shouted.

"Darling, please just listen..." He whispered, staring into your eyes.

"Why are you really here Laufeyson." You said coldly, wiping your tears from your eyes.

"Thanos wants mass genocide. He is using you, darling..." you scoffed and rolled your eyes at him.

"How can you look at me and lie straight to my face and still be okay with it?" You asked him sadly. He shook his head and placed his hands on the glass again.

"Y/n, look at me." Loki asked you. You peered at the floor, and shook your head.

"No." You stated coldly. He didn't deserve your gaze. Not after everything.

"Come on, look at me..." he asked again softly. With no response he pleaded once more.

"Darling- y/n please, look at me." Loki said again. Your lip quivered and you looked up to meet his gaze.

"I could never lie to you." He whispered. With his words of assurance you broke down. Tears flowing.

Your cry left a quiet echo through the cell block. Lokis forehead touched the glass. Closing his eyes as he listened to your sob.

Your cheeks stung with hot tears as they continued to run down. Lokis soft voice comforted you. He stood up straight, holding his hand to the glass.

"Y/n, we need to get out of here." Loki said quietly.

"I've got a plan, alright?" He said softly, echos following slightly after. You looked up to meet his blue, green eyes once more and nodded.

"I need to get out of here- then I can restore your memory, just trust me Darling..." he whispers.

You placed your hand on the other side of the glass, placing it where his was and looked up to him.

"I promise, we'll make it out of here." Loki whispered to you. "I promise you will make it out of here alive." He justifies.

But how?

Was there even an escape?

Maybe not.

Your mind felt like it was scrambled. Misplaced memories, unknown encounters, and a pounding headache in your temples.

———
Lokis POV

His mind games seemed to have rewired her memory, how? Loki himself was unsure.

He watched her fall apart on the other side of the glass and he could do nothing to help, but watch, he wanted to hug her, to hold her.

Anything...but be useless.

"I'm going to get you out of here..." he whispers as he furrows his brows.

Even if he died trying.

———
A/n: oooo it's getting crazyyyyy-

I've got a twist coming up😌 quite proud of I don't say so myself, I hope everyone is enjoying!!

Thank you for the love and support on my socials!

Don't forget to vote and comment!❤️