Back to the apartment

When you got back to him you walked to your shared apartment as fast as you could. Not saying a word to each other on the way. Luckily it wasn't a far walk. The both of you got onto the empty elevator Bokuto leaned in to a kiss and you pressed the button and kissed him back. You were so hot and excited. His tung licked your bottom lip asking for entry and you obliged. The elevator reached your level and the two of you made your way to your door. Breaking the kiss only when necessary. When you got into the appointment Bokuto reached under your shirt for your bra unhooking it with ease. Your now free Brest pushed against him as you reached for the bottom of his shirt and bringing it over his head. You had finally reached the door to your room and Bokuto opened it then picked you up. He carried you to the bed and gently placed you down finely braking the kiss. Bokuto began to unbutton his pants and you took off your shit and your skirt. You lying there necked and Bokuto standing at the edge of the bed only in his underwear you began to sit up to help him and she shot you down "stay there" he ordered. "Yes sir" you said back with sarcasm. He pulled down his boxers and his long dick spring up. Though you've seen it so meany times it will always make your heart skip a beat. Bokuto got on top of you kissing your lips then your cheek, and your neck. Bokuto moved down to your Brest cupping them and kissing each one. He moved down even more to your stomach. He knew you were insecure about it but he Loved it! He kissed it all over and to your hips where your stretch marks were. "Your beautiful and I love every part of you and don't you forget that alright!" he said softly. He had finally made it to your cunt, even though you had cleaned up at the train station it had found its self overflowing again. Bokuto chuckled a little remembering the train ride. "Spread your legs darling" he said with his hands on your thighs. You did as you were told, Bokuto licked up your slick folds "you still so wet down here" he let out before he began tongue fucking you. A hand reached up grabbing your boob and started playing with your nipple. You let out a sharp mone as Bokuto circled your clit. "Come on babe I know you can do better than that!" Bokuto said. He need to hear you, needed to know how good you felt. You again felt the knot beginning to form in your stomach, and again Bokuto abruptly stoped. You wimped as the feeling died away. "Why did you stop!" You about yelled. "What little owl can't have you cuming to soon now can we?" He responded. Oh Yes we can you thought to your self. U just wined and Bokuto came up to meet your face, give you a kiss "I want you to cum on to something else" he whispered. At that you clamped down on to nothing. You wanted him You Need him inside you. "Bokuto please I need to feel you" you moaned out. He looked down on you and said "so soon?" He began to shift picking you up and setting you on his thigh and said "if your a good girl maybe daddy will give you some cock" you couldn't help but shift you needed some kind of friction you were so turned on this was torcher and he knew it! Bokuto loved seeing you like this. Loved you needing him and only him! He help your hips still and for the first time you noticed that there was music playing. When did he have time to- your thoughts were cut short by the sudden movement. Bokuto loosened his grip allowing you to grind on his thigh. And you immediately took action sinking back into your lust. "Your making a mess on my leg y/n" Bokuto said in an attempt to embarrass you. You we're making a mess but you knew it already his thigh on you cunt felt so good. You were a moaning mess! "Bokuto please I need to feel you deep inside me" you let out. "Don't get to greedy now y/n, you can have it when I say your ready" he announced putting you in your place. You wined out a moan not able to cum on your own anymore. "Yes sir" you said more serious. "That's a good girl" he said picking you up and putting you back on the bed. "Now the question is should I shove it all in at once? Or should I make you count?" He said to himself because when you said "sho" he cut you off "now baby owl was I asking you" you didn't respond. "Alright baby owl I'm going to be nice and take it slow and you better count every inch as it goes in got it" Bokuto said and you just nodded your head in agreement. he placed the head of his cock at your entrance "ready one..." he said as he pushed it all in at once. You let out a loud moan you weren't at all excepting that from him. You felt as your cunt stretched around him. "Y/n your so tight" Bokuto said in his enjoyment. He slowly pulled back out you slickness all over his cock. He slowly went back in causing you to moan even more. "Bokuto your - To BiG" you yelled out as he pulled out and shoved back into you. He kept going in and out hard deep thrust. Letting out soft "yes baby, fuck you feel so good" and you every time he went into you "fuck...fuck...FucK..." you we're both loosing your minds "Bokuto I'm gonna-" you say as the damn burst and you cum. Bokuto still going chasing his high. "I'm so close baby I'm almost there...baby owl I'm gonna cum I'm gonna-" and Bokuto broke too.