Jemma, Spencer, and Fitz walked to the doors of the base

Jemma, Spencer, and Fitz walked to the doors of the base. Jemma turned to her brother who was excited, but nervous, about his sister. "I'm sure we'll be back later tonight." Jemma tells her brother. Leopold looked at her with caring eyes before looking at Spencer, "I don't care. Have fun, but not...not too much fun. Take care of her." Spencer gave him a smile before looking at Jemma, "Trust me. I will." Jemma smiled at him and jumped a bit with excitement, "Let's go, shall we?" Spencer holds an arm out for her, making her smile and wrap her arm around his. Jemma leads him to a quin jet and gets on. Spencer was very hesitant to get on and stopped, causing her to move back to him, "What's wrong?" Spencer hastily looked at her and shook before pointing to the plane, "Do you know how to fly this thing?" Jemma giggled, knowing he was afraid. She grabbed his hand and dragged him onto the jet. He allowed her to, too scared to even protest. "It's ok, Spen. I'll be right beside you the whole time." Jemma tells him. He looked at her with uncertainty, "Promise?" Jemma smiled and nodded her head making him feel even safer, "Promise." Spencer smiled at her as Jemma walked over to the pilot seat. He sat in the passenger seat as she prepared to fly. Once everything was prepared, they began to fly away. Spencer looked out as the jet took off and watched as the clouds went passed then looked to Jemma, "Where is the art gallery?" Jemma looked at him before looking back out at the sky, "New Orleans." Spencer smiled at the mention of the place they were going to, "I've only been there once." Jemma looked at him with interest about when he went there, "Really? When?" Spencer cleared his throat and said it very softly, "On a case. I believe it's where JJ met Will." Jemma scoffed at the mention of Will and voiced her opinion about him, "Poor girl. Being divorced is not a great thing. He doesn't deserve her." Spencer's eyes furrowed as he began to think about something, "Have you and JJ ever talked?" Jemma began to think about the question and it made her think of the small chats that the two had together, especially about their relationship, "A few times. Not really long conversations but chats." It was silent for a bit. It was a comfortable silence, though. Spencer looked at Jemma, "How long have you been a part of S.H.I.E.L.D?" Jemma smiled at the question and began to ramble, "Way too long. When I joined, I was 17 or 18 years old. Had 2 PhD's that no one in the base could pronounce. I was a level 5 until Agent Coulson took all that level stuff away. He is such a blessing to this world for what he's done. I mean, he's been killed, brought back to life, started this team, and then had you guys join. It is so brilliant with what he does" Jemma looked at Spencer's face to see him listening to her talk this much, making her stop rambling out of embarrassment and then look down, "Sorry. I ramble." Spencer waves his hand, "It's ok, so do I. Agent Coulson is a really great guy." She looked at him with curiosity and then excitement, "You were listening?" He smiled back at her and nodded, "Of course." She placed her hand on top of his making him place his on top of hers. She couldn't hug him, because she was flying the quin jet. She frowned realizing the difficulties of being one of the most stereotypical nerds. "Sometimes no one really listens to what Fitz and I say. We try to "dumb it" down, but we like to speak science, math, etcetera." Jemma explains. He frowned and place his other hand over hers. She looked at him and saw sympathy in his eyes, but also understanding. "If it makes you any better, I'm the same way. I would always say a fact and no one took me seriously, because of how young I am. I had an IQ of 178, had an eidetic memory, could read over 20,000 words in a minute, and have 3 PhD's." Spencer informed her about what he dealt with and explained all of his smart characteristics. Jemma smiled at him with endearment, "We are the same, you, Fitz, and I. We all struggle with wanting respect but never get it. That's why we have to stick together."