1| DIE YOUNG

Another story not executed as seriously as it is set up

You do not have to look like Katrina Claes. I will describe you very vaguely so that you may appear however you like.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬, 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭' 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚...

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬, 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭' 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞."

Fun Fact: MC was aiming to be a psychiatrist in her past life, so she knows a lot about psychological behavior. After studying the complex human brain, seeing the bland characters of a romance game is annoying.

It was night time, and no one was around.

You casually walked to your friend's house, phone pressed to your ear and the god-awful game she made you play in your other hand, resting against your hip. 

It was by far the most loathsome game you had ever played, not to mention way too expensive. If you were to complain in detail, you'd start with the characters. 

All of them were bland, cardboard cutouts of an overused character troupe, they were all needlessly beautiful to the point it got on your nerves, and it was cliche to the core. 

And yet, your friend Nene loved it to pieces. 

"So? Did you like it?" Your friend asked. "That terrible game you're always talking about? No." You answered bluntly, heels clicking against the ground. You heard her whine. 

"Of course you'd say that."  She huffed. "You hate everything."  You hummed, monotonous voice not budging. "More or less." 

You had only played two routes, seeing as the character's got on your nerves and the bright colors from the screen started blinding you. 

"Anyway, I'm on my way to your house now," you said. "Ah, okay!" Your friend's voice brightened. "I'll order pizza! I have this great anime we can watch!" 

A smile worked it's way onto your face. You were just going over to return the game she lent you, but she seemed eager to spend time with you. 

You had felt similarly. With your working toward attending university, you've spent most of your time studying, and have had solemn time to spend time with your friend.