"Y-yeah its a get together with the whole c-class from high school." Izuku said. "Uh can I bring people?" He said looking at y/n who was cleaning. "Yeah you can. " Izuku said. "Ok ." Shoto said. "I will text you the information." Izuku said and shoto hung up.

"Honey?" Y/n said. "Yes?" Shoto said. "Who was it." She said walking towards him. "it was an old school friend something about a get together." He said. "Oh really that sounds like fun." She said.

"Yeah would you like to do with me?" Shoto asked. "I mean yeah but who will take care of kei?" Y/n asked.

"He can come with us." Shoto said. "Are you sure?" Y/n said. "Yes I am." Shoto said walking to y/n.

"I'm going to go pick up kei." Y/n said grabbing her purse. "I'll come with." Shoto said changed into a big t-shirt and sweat pants.

Y/n was also wearing the same thing.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Kei running to his parents. "Bye mister Shio." Kei said. "Wait! Kei." Shio called out. Y/n started to walk to shio. "Is there something you need?" She asked turning around to see her son and husband talking. "Yes. His homework pages 56-58 in math. Also you are really beautiful." Shio said but looks up to see shoto behind her giving him a glare. 

"Yes thank but I am married." She says smiling. "Yes she is married." Shoto say putting a hand on her shoulder kei peaking out of his leg.

"Ah Yes. You must be the husband you are a lucky man." Shio says. Shoto hums his answer.

"Well good bye Mr Shio." Y/n said Bowing to give him respect.

"My teacher said if there was a paper to sign so he could be my step-dad." Kei said out of the blue while they were walking out.

"Wait what?!" Shoto said. "Don't worry I told him I already have a dad and I love you none else can be my dad." Kei said.

Y/n just chuckled. " Let's go get ice cream." Y/n said she was craving ice cream.

"Yes can I get cookies an cream!" Kei said. "Me too." Shoto said.

"Of course." Y/n said following them.

-

"This is so good." Y/n said eating (ice cream of choice).

"Mhm." Both kei and Shoto said.

After they were done they went home.

" Y/n?" Shoto said as she put kei to bed. "yes , honey?" Y/n said. " I had gotten the information for the get together a while ago. Are you sure you want kei to go?" Shoto asked.

"Yes. Where will we be going?" Y/n asked. "It's a road trip to America." Shoto said.

"That sounds fun. It would be fun for kei." Y/n said now looking at shoto with a smile.

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆✍︎

Shoto woke up to see his wife sleep next to him. "Daddy?" He heard a voice come from his doorway. "Kei?" He said as kei walked closer. "I-i don't want to go to school today." Kei said. "Why not." Shoto said.

"Well my head hurts and my back!" Kei said trying to rub his back. " Anything else?" Shoto asked worried for his son.

" Well I'm also cold. And then I am hot!" Kei Said. "Ok come on kei " shoto said. "He checked for the time on his phone his lock screen of y/n and kei cuddling.

3:48 AM

Kei went to the middle of both y/n and shoto.

"Good night daddy." Kei said cuddle with him. "Good night kei." Shoto said.

Waking up y/n felt a small body on her chest. She look to see what it was but it was kei.

"Love?" Shoto said also waking up and feeling small feet in him. "Yes. Why is kei here?" Y/n asked. "He said his back hurt he has a headache and he feels hot and cold." Shoto said renaming the symptoms kei said he had. "Should we take him to the doctor?" Y/n asked getting up stretching her wings. "Yeah. I'll call the school." Shoto said picking up his phone.

"Ok , honey" y/n said walking to the bathroom.

After brushing her teeth and taking a shower she saw kei looking at shoto who was watching a show.

Y/n went to her closet and pick out (outfit of choice).  "Kei come on let go to you dressed." Y/n said. "Where are we going." Kei said as both shoto and kei get up. 

"The doctors." Y/n said. "Oh...am I going to go get a shot?" Kei asked. "No just a check up." Shoto said.

"Ok then let go mommy." Kei said grabbing her hand. "I'm going to shower." Shoto said grabbing his towel.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏✍︎

"He's getting his quirk. May I ask what quirks do you guys have?" The doctor said.

"My quirk is goddess and my husbands quirk is half hot half cold." Y/n said kei playing with her wings. "Well he will be getting his quirk soon." The doctor said showing them of an x-ray.

Shoto was also playing with y/n's wings. "daddy do you think I will also get wings?" Kei asked. "We don't know yet but I hope you do." Shoto said looking at him.

"Me too. They are pretty." Kei said.

"Come on guys." Y/n said standing up. "yay. Let's go get soba!" Kei said. "Yeah. What kei said." Shoto said following after kei. "Ok. I guess we can go get soba." Y/n said following after them.

" Mommy! Daddy! Look over there?" Kei said pointing to a lizard. "A.... lizard?" Y/n said. "Yes  a lizard it looks cool right." Kei said. "We are here." Shoto said. "Soba!" Kei said.

At the table y/n looked over to kei. "Kei. How would you like it if we went on a road trip?" She asked. "That would be cool where would we go?" Kei asked using his practice chop-sticks to eat his soba. "America." Shoto said. "Yeah! We should do that it would be fun!" Kei said.

"Yes it would." Shoto said eat some soba after. "Yes when we go home we will pack ok." Y/n said to the two boys stuffing their faces in soba.

All the boys can do was him their answer.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐀✍︎

At home y/n started to pack both hers and kei's bags. Shoto packing his own. "This is going to be so fun!" Kei said. " Yes there will also be some of shoto's friends." Y/n said.

After that they go to sleep waiting for all the things that are going to happen on the trip.