THE ONE AND ONLY PART LMAOOO

YUMMY JUICE MARKER (AKA MILK JUG) - Meaghan 2021I rubbed the door knob...I went downstairs to eat the computer, when I opened the fridge with my ear, my eyes were delighted , when I saw the yummy juice marker (AKA milk jug), so I walked towards the bathroom, and started eating the shower head. I coughed it back up out of my eyes, and drank a bottle of juice to suck it back down. I walked into the living room, and saw the tasty couch, I used my mouth to listen to the fabric of the wheels on the couch. then I uh um coffee table. I walked outside after smashing the door in with my pinky toe. And stuffed animals started eating the orange rocks that tasted like glitter, and lemon flavored glimsticks. I then saw this bird he had the face of a basketball, and the tail of a tree. Trees, and Markers of juice saw the berries on the building, they look like race car tracks from the sea. lightning struck down on me, it tasted like bubblegum and Venus. Smelled like eyelash glue, I ended up burning to death. But full of happy memories of puppies. heheheheh HEH. he hehe what am I doing with my life? When I woke up, it tasted like hair spray. I was in a land full of kiwis, and strawberry shells, made from the most extravagant glass framed lip gloss, I sat there, eating my pringles, and I um, I uh pillows in my socks. "are you feeling it now mr. krabs?" I sniffed the washing machete, and ate cardboard out of the sink. Living in Louisiana, and knocking the glass ball off of your cheeseburger. I ate a slice of licotivr (Licorice) bread and drank my pompom soda, I've been having a great day, sniffing the fridge with my ear, and playing baseball with my tennis racket and my um lunchable. I think I had the great day, and I want to slurp my -fuck my pillow!-(ps, the pillow is now safe!)