I'm trying to find You...

~Glenn's POV~

I woke up on a broken piece of prisonwall that had been blown up by the tank when Woodbury was fighting us. To the noises of growing and snarling WALKERS! I saw my gun dangling over the end of the broken part still in my hand. I pulled it back over and grabbed ahold of the wall and stood my self up , looking around at what was the last of the prison , walkers everywhere. I held onto what was the last of one of the doors on the cell block.

"Talia,TALIA!!!" I stood there shouted even though it would attract even more walkers.

She would of got out, she's strong and beautiful and nothing will happen to her. The lasttimeIsaw her she was on the grass outside where her dad and Rick where , I didn't see her after that I thought she got on the bus , she must and hopefully be with the rest of the group. I walked in the door that was behind me which was leading me to one of the cell blocks and held my gun up I grabbed a lantern that was at the top of the wall . I made my way to the cell thatI shared with Talia , I pulled out the armour that I had under the bunk... I'm going to find her , I'm going to find my wife..

~Talia's POV ~

Sasha walked up too me and started talking to me while I was scraping my knife making it sharp on a rock in front of me.

"I'm thinking we camp here for the night" Sasha said to me.

"That's good , you both should be safe here" I replied to her she looked at me like I was crazy. I don't care if she thought I was crazy I had to find Glenn even if it meant risking my life.

"The bus got out,Glenn got out,I'm gonna find him" I explained to Sasha.

"How do you even know that he was on the bus Talia , he could still be at the prison and if that's the way it is , he hasn'tgot a chance of being alive".

"It's the one place he wouldn't be, he will come to find me and me going towards him will mean we will be able to find eachother quicker,he's my husband Sasha I will not leave him , even if it meant risking my life, I shot my dad in the head at the prison , I've lost one person , the person that should have died ages ago that didn't protect me from anything. I am not loosing the one person who cares about me more than anything or the person who I love myhusband , you two stay here I'm gonna go get him and I'm gonna come back for you,We both are" I explained to Sasha and Bob .

They both followed me , half way down the road Isaw the bus that was at the prison. It looked abandoned and not like it had been used inages, Glenn!!, he can't have gone on the bus whichmeans I have to check and if he'snot on the bus it means he's at the prison and if he's at the prison, that's him gone . I stood there looking at the bus.

" I have to know if he's in there." I said to Sasha and Bob.

"Okay but we do it together" Sasha demanded.

After killing loads of walkers that were on the bus , I went inside and looked around... nothing... I pushed one dead girl out of the bus door and killed one myself, Glenn's not here i sat down on one of the seats in the bus and started crying , i hope Glenn is safe out there somewhere and i hope i find him, I love him and i can't loose him.

~Glenn's POV~

I sat on the bed and put the armour on the floor ... i fall back on my bed and my head landed on the pillow. i look up to the celing and put my hands through my hair. I turn over to my side and see the picture of Talia i took of her when me and her where in the guard tower. I sat up and leaned over to get the picture of her , i looked at it and put it between both of my hands and teared up ... she has still got to be out there...she can't just not be out there... she is strong. I decided to get up and get Hershel's watch that he gave me , my gun, the picture of Tal and loads more things. I put the armour on and bag on my back and walk outside with my gun in my hand. I pushed my way though all the walkers and walked quick...i come to a part of the prison that had fencing around it and saw a girl looking at the floor with a gun in her hand... I killed a Walker that was near the fence that this girl was sitting near , I climbed up and took the gun out of her hand , unlocking in to see how many bullets she has in it, I was surprised when I saw that it was full I looked at her and she looked now still.