hi welcome to chili's

Tokage's POV:
I'm hanging out with my crew, and we're all doing a guess the vine challenge.
TyDye just gave us a good one, he simply took his phone and we all guessed, hi welcome to Chili's. It's my turn, and I got my dinosaur onesie, and everyone's sang the Jurassic Park theme to what are those, even me.

Kobayashi's POV: ight so we just going to bed and we kissing the homies goodnight, INCLUDING HONENUKI, who has no lips.
He be like clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack all the fridgin time. So I didn't kiss him goodnight. And I'm in my girlfriend's room and she put her hands on my waist, and then she puts my arms around her so now we're hugging for the first time.

© 2021, Starfield (Fanfiction) Publishing Company, a division of Starfield Enterprises, Inc. MHA is property of K. Horikoshi and Studio Bones.
This is a fanfiction.Any similarities to any persons, living or dead, or to actual firms, is entirely coincidental and should not be inferred. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Kohei Horikoshi, Toho, and BONES.