Diapers

Miola is at school doing some homework at school just before they do the checks.

Pov (Miola): Come on you've got to finish!

She suddenly has an urge to pee

Pov (Miola): Oh great I need to pee but it's five minutes before homework checks! Mr. Wright will say no but I have to give it a try!

"Mr. Wright?"

"Yes, Miola?"

"Can I go to the toilet? I really need it!"

"You know what my answer is and it's no we only have 3 minutes before homework checks"

"But Mr-"

"That's quite enough! Get your things and get out of my classroom you disgusting child!"

She grabs her things and attempts to run out but before she gets through the door she stops and pees herself

Pov (Miola): No! I can't stop it...

She continues to try and stop but fails each time.

Mr. Wright looked in disgust, "and while your out go to the nurses office you know what happens to people like you!"

The people at the back of the class shout, "you need to wear a diaper on the first day! Haha!"

Ashamed, I walk out of the classroom and next to the room was the nurses office. Great...

As she enters the nurse turns around and sees what's going on.

"Oh your one of the pissing lot. Well love come here so I can change you into a diaper.

I go to the table and lay down as she changes me.

"Ive got you a new skirt and leggings for now but I need them returned by lunchtime tomorrow"

"Alright..."

Still ashamed I get out of the office and realise its the end of the day. I waked down the hall. People disappearing out of the gate one by one.
"Ahhh!" I got dragged into a dark room when I heard a key turn and lock the door.
"So another diaper kid, ey?" The lights turn on and it's the jock of the school, Jason. A year 10 student always disobeying the rule ever since he got here. "Let's see how you like this..." I noticed as he grabbed a bag full of ice. Jason then pulled the diaper to his direction and he poured the ice in.
It felt weird and overall gross. Then the urge to pee was once again there. "Stop I don't like it stop!"
I felt a trickle of my pee fall down into the absorbent part of the diaper. Now only just remembering that I had a diaper on I went and peed. As it slowly filled up I squished it up against my bottom felling the warmth.
"What are you doing?!" Jason replied to what I did.
"Here have the key and get out"
He opened the door, tossed me the key and ran out. I stood up and calmly went out to go home.

When I got back my mother was at the door with some diapers and a onesie.
"Well then you seemed to have peed yourself in front of many people... so I got these for you. Just get yourself changed!" She said throwing the items at me.

In her room...

I got changed and you could see my diaper sticking out of the sides of the onesie.