She sat down holding the phone against her ear and staring down at her freshly painted toes that she painted out of boredom a few hours ago. She didn't even know what to say. Should she apologise first or ask how he is?

"Um..." She curled her fingers fluttering her eyelashes as she breathed in mustering up the courage to blurt out what she needed to say.

"Do you mind if we meet up?" She finally managed to say pursing her lips together waiting for a reply.

"...I'm kinda busy with exams and shit so I don't think so," Jean replied a minute after as Y/N squinted her eyes shut.

"Are you busy the whole of next week?"

"Yeah,"

"So when are you not busy?" She asked.

"Y/N I don't know," He bluntly replied.

"So then I might as well say what I need to say now," she spoke quietly with an undertone of rudeness in her voice.

"So then say what you need to say," Jean spoke impolitely.

Y/N got up from her seat and walked up to the railings staring at the trimmed bushes from below her. They both stayed silent before she decided to break the tension.

"You know what, it's nothing, sorry for calling you" Y/N spoke ever so coldly immediately ending the call and gripping the phone in her hand.

Eren sat in the lobby with swimming pools by Kendrick Lamar playing at a low volume through his headphones. His appointment was at 7:30 he checked the time on his phone seeing that it was 7:25.

He didn't feel nervous but he felt as if he shouldn't be there, either way, he had five minutes to run away from his problems or do what he was told to do and deal with the four weeks of what he called—

a road to redemption.

He leaned his arm onto the couch closing his eyes for a couple of minutes until he felt his phone buzz from inside his pocket. He picked it up seeing Armin's name.

"Yo,"

"Eren are you there?" Armin spoke as Eren adjusted his pants while sitting down before slouching on his seat.

"Yeah,"

"Is the place good so far?" Armin asked.

"No, it's just not giving what it was meant to give," Eren bluntly replied as Armin laughed.

"Why is it so quiet? am I in the right place? Have you even done a DBS check on this place before you signed me up?" Eren threw a bunch of questions towards the blonde.

"First of all relax, I'm not you to not be using my head when I do stuff," Armin replied as Eren heard light footsteps against the marbled floor.

"I—"

"Eren Jaeger," A woman called out to the only boy who was sitting in the waiting room on his phone.

"I'll call you back," Eren ended the call once he heard his name being called.

Eren looked up to see a light-skinned woman standing a few inches away from him with a small smile planted on her face. She wasn't what he expected a therapist would look like. Her curly hair was styled into a low middle part bun and she was dressed not formally but in casual attire which consisted of some regular jeans, a dark green and navy blue knitted sweater and some Vans slip-ons in black.

He stood up smiling at the lady to be polite. "Follow me," She said walking further down the hallway past a bunch of doors as Eren followed her nosily staring through the windows.