𝟱𝟱

〖✰ 〗It was a gloomy Sunday morning

〖✰ 〗It was a gloomy Sunday morning. Y/N walked out onto her terrace feeling the cold but warm breeze against her skin as she stared outside and saw her Mom's car exit through the automatic gold gates that opened.

It was awkward having to live with her after everything that went on. Whenever she was around Y/N would just stay up in her room, it was big and she had everything she needed in there including snacks and water so she didn't really mind it.

She leaned onto the vintage iron railings on her terrace disassociating and daydreaming outside until she blinked continuously to clear up her cloudy thoughts and walked up to her bistro table to pick up the joint she pre-rolled.

The last time she genuinely smoked cannabis was almost three months ago, it was a good thing she guessed. It wasn't like she was codependent on it she mostly smoked it socially and only because it made her feel less stressed and calm.

She placed the joint between her soft lips picking up her green lighter and lighting up the end inhaling deeply. She felt a bit cold so she left the joint on the end of her table since she disliked the smell of weed inside her room. She went back inside picking up her Versace dressing gown in pink and wearing it over the silk, black camisole she wore along with the matching shorts.

Y/N walked back outside into her terrace taking her phone out of the pocket of her bathrobe and sitting back down on the iron chair.

She took a few inhales from the joint checking herself in the front camera before turning her phone off sighing loudly and staring outside.

"Maybe I should call him," She murmured quietly under her breath picking up her phone as it automatically turned on with the face ID unlocking as she swiped up.

Her phone hovered over the contact of Jean. She was going to ring him once and if he didn't pick up then she'll never ring him again.

"Fuck it," Y/N spoke tapping on his contact and tapping the call button leaving her phone on speaker as she walked around her terrace feeling tremendously anxious. She took a long puff from the joint closing her eyes and listing to the buzzing of her phone that was not on the table.

He's not gonna pick up. She thought to herself as she leaned onto the railing exhaling out the smoke through her nose and taking in another inhale.

The call unexpectedly stopped as Y/N swallowed the smoke feeling her eyes tear up as her throat itched painfully. She expected to hear the voice note sound but she didn't. Y/N quickly walked up to her phone seeing the call connected and she was thirty seconds in but Jean didn't speak up.

"H-hello," She stammered her throat still feeling dry as she cleared up her throat.

There was no response as her lips parted but nothing spilt from her lips. It felt as if she was choking on her own words.

"Jean, can you hear me?" She spoke shyly, anxiously chewing on her bottom lip and using her teeth to peel off the skin.

"...Yeah I can," His hoarse voice spoke as Y/N sighed lightly hoping that he never picked up in the first place.