"Didn't his Majesty offer this role to you before he discovered you're Thumper?"

Jungkook's lips formed to a thin-line, having no means to back up his claims due to how truthful the Butler's words are.

He is left speechless.

"I am in no way against your better judgment, but all I could only say for a fact is that you are the first hybrid he offered to be his Consort"

What Hyuka said is right, ever since Taehyung's coronation and have the power to choose the roles of the hybrids of his choosing. All roles have been given, but one. Many have fought, bribed, begged and willing to take the role of Consort for it is just as powerful as the King's.

In all of the white tiger's years as King, he never made an occasion to invite hybrids into his castle to find his supposed Consort, clearly not even bothered to try.

Even with his own men, especially Jin, Jimin and Hyuka, giving their opinions and advices on how good it is to give someone a role as Consort. Taehyung just couldn't find the right hybrid in his eyes that fits the role.

Until Jungkook entered.

"I just.. I was.. I was only trying to heal his wounded shoulder.."

The Butler hummed as he carefully puts a beautiful blush on the bunny's soft cheeks before replying.

"He bared his teeth and growled, ready to kill, yet you held your ground and offered to help him. Normally, many would run"

"Many, but some will still offer"

"And how few those 'some' are, hyung"

The older was astounded on how direct the dear hybrid was, not being afraid to speak out his mind and how others will react to his words. As Hyuka chuckles on the wide eyes of Jungkook's, he continued on with his sentence.

"I have also heard, you climbed up the castle walls with an injured wrist, taking such high risk of falling only to check on his Majesty's healing progress"

The older sees him kneel in one knee and soon felt the Butler's hands softly grab onto his own to adorn his fingers with sparkling jewelry, mostly with blue sapphires to compliment his snow-kissed skin.

"I could only say, that the numbers have lessened drastically and you must accept that you are truly one-of-a-kind, Jungkook hyung"

Hyuka stood up and gave the bunny a slight nod, keeping sure to not bow and accidentally harm him with his horns.

The older took this as the signal to slowly stand on his feet, the Butler quick on his side to make sure he doesn't fall and hurt himself. His bandaged thigh grace the soft fabric of his pants and it hurts lesser than yesterday.

"How is the corset? Do tell if it is too tight for you"

His attire was provided with a corset of some sort to support his waist and keep his ribs in place, no worry of any sudden movements that could potentially damage th