"𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨,"

Later that night.

As the drugs started to kick in you felt yourself getting dizzier. More weak. More vulnerable. Touya watched as the two guys moved closer, holding onto you so you wouldn't collapse.

"I don't feel so good," you mumbled, looking around as it felt like the whole world was spinning under your feet. The guys started to lead you away, your feet stumbling, one after another, the simply task of walking was becoming a chore for you.

It didn't take long for Touya to react, getting up off his bar stool and walking over, "Excuse me, it appears you're holding my date for the night." he stated, standing infront of the three of you, his tall, large frame almost towering over your slumped body. Lifting your head you look up at him confused, date? you don't remember having a date? But you were too tired to fight against it.

After a long strict talk, and security being called, he managed to collect you from the men, gently scooping you up, and heading to the stairs, leading up to the hotel rooms above the bar. He kept his eyes carefully on you, making sure you were comfortable, letting out a long deep sigh he walks into a room and goes straight to the bedroom, laying you down.

He gets on his knees, taking off your heels, and placing them aside, before standing back up and walking to the bathroom, seeing some makeup remover and moisturiser, picking them up and heading back to the bed. Slowly sitting behind you and lifting your head into his lap he started to remove your makeup, starting with taking off your eyelashes, following with the lipstick, eyeliner and eventually the rest. Around 15 minutes had passed once he had finished completely removing your makeup. Applying some moisturise to his hands before gliding his fingers over your face, rubbing it in. He truly felt sorry for you, and he was happy he managed to get you out of that situation, because by the time he had hold of you, you were passed out.

Touya moved your head off his lap, and slowly got up, walking to the front desk and requesting a maid to come and change you, giving the room number before heading back and getting some spare clothes out of the wardrobe, just a simply t-shirt and a pair of shorts. When the maid arrived he exited the room, allowing her to change you. Once the maid had changed you he walked back in, sighing and placing you under the covers, making sure you were warm and comfortable.

He didn't sleep that night, he didn't want anything to happen to you. Every hour of that entire night he checked on you, checking your temperature incase you had a reaction to the drug they had given you, eventually you started to wake up, he looked over at you, watching you look around and see him, watching your face fill with panic. "Calm down and let me explain," he states, slowly sitting down on the bed with you.

"I'm not sure how much you remember from last night, the two guys?" he watched you nod before continuing, "They spiked your drink, and i managed to get to you before anything happened, i removed your makeup and shit. Don't worry, i got a female maid to change you and i didn't do anything to you."

You watched him as he spoke, nodding and smiling ever so slightly, "Thank you," you said, yawning and holding your head, looking over at the side table to see a couple of pain reliefs and a glass of water.

"Thought you might need it," Touya said, letting out a slight chuckle. You nodded, leaning over and taking them, before slowly standing up, walking to the bathroom to do your business. Once you had walked back out the first this you asked was, "Any way i can repay you?" which caught his attention. He stayed quiet for a bit before nodding, "Yeah, later, my father is having a dance? And i don't have a date.." he hesitated before looking up at you, "Be my fake date."

You instantly nodded, it's the least you could do since he had pretty much saved you last night. He thanked you and slowly stood up, "Let's head back to mine, my little sister Himiko lives with me, you guys can have a girly day whilst i rest,"

Touya had already packed your things into a backpack he had found laying around. putting it on his back before picking you up, so you didn't have to walk on the ground. You held onto him, feeling your cheeks light up a slight pink colour, laughing. You and him talked the entire time he was driving, laughing and getting to know each other. Once you had arrived and parked, he slowly got out, walking around and opening the door for you, holding the backpack and slowly scooping you up, "I'm sure Himiko will have some clothes you can borrow," he stated. Heading up to his apartment.

—————————————

i felt quite lazy, sorry if somethings seem a little rushed.