ssb smg4 and UI mario vs galeem

Hey pisano's, sorry for the long ass wait, after I finish mario x meggy the sequel, I started on a new book and didn't even think about finishing this one until now. This is part 2 of the good ending, I hope you enjoy it, this'll be the final chapter of this book. And without further do, let's-a go!

Galeem:fools, you would be so stupid to challenge me, I am the greatest being in the universe, I am the hope that the universe needs, the extinction of you mortals is what's needed to make the universe perfectly again, I am a god.

Smg4(ssb):your mistaken, we have hope, a thing that a god like you have never had, and mario has a power above yours.

Galeem:tsk, oh really.*charges beam at mario*try and dodge this fat italian!*shoots beam*

The beam was heading straight towards mario, he dodged it with ease. This took galeem by surprise.

Galeem:IMPOSSIBLE! How did a mere mortal like you evade that attack!

Mario(UI):just two words, ultra instinct;

Galeem:WHAT!! that's only a technique for the gods! How did you manage to get such a godly technique!

Mario explained that he was born with it. This shows how screwed galeem is. To take this further, with the power of love, it strengthens ultra instinct even more, meaning that there's no guessing how further mario can go. Now galeem thinks that he's super screwed. Mario and smg4 charges a double kamehameha. And with that, galeem is defeated. The two fat italians hover down to the ground and noticed that all of their friends have been revived. This made them happy that peace has been restored. The italians reverted back to normal. Smg4 ran to hug Tari and she hugged back to relief that she's alive. Mario hugged both luigi and meggy.

Meggy:you did it red!

Mario:no meggy, we did it.

The couple shared a kiss.

Luigi:mamma mia, get a room you two.

The inkling and plumber broke the kiss.

Mario:oh shut up bro, you know you want to kiss saiko too.

This made both luigi and saiko blush, and therefore, saiko kicked mario's face making it look squished.

Mario:mamma mia!

Meggy:*giggles*come on red, let's head back to the castle.

Mario: okie dokie, let's-a go!

Credits intensifies. The end.

Back in the real world. Mario and meggy finally had a good ending for super smash each other in the ass bros ultimate deluxe edition and knuckles.

Mario: mamma mia, we finally got a good ending.

Meggy: it's wholesome.

Mario:yes it is.

There was an awkward silence.

Meggy:wanna train for splatfest?

Mario:okie dokie!

Then the couple trained for splatfest.

The end, see you soon my paisano's.