Chapter 6

Ok.. I've been planning for this.. a... POV! 

(Y/N) POV

Nick guided me out of the secret room, his arm wrapped around my neck. I shuddered as his warm breath coat the back of my neck. He didn't said anything for a while. Then, I noticed the time. 2pm it shone on my phone, nearly home time. Niki, George, Clay, Tubbo and Tommy were by the library door, waiting anxiously. Nick lighten his grip around me and I ran towards Clay. Nick looked crestfallen at my reaction; he approached Clay and whispered to his ear. Clay frowned as he then looked at me. Niki and George sat beside me, calming me down as soon as they saw my frightened face. 

"Guys, get in George's van. We're going home a bit early." Clay decided, thrusting me my duffel bag. 

We nodded as we gather our things and file in George's van and Niki slammed the door shut. George got into the driver's seat and Clay sat beside him. Me, Niki and Nick sat in the middle row and Tubbo and Tommy sat at the back, squeezed between a mountain of bags. George turned the engine on and drove off the college grounds. I looked through the window, mind still flustered after the incident. I felt Nick staring at me; I turned around. He clearly was glaring at me, his eyes adverting his gaze a second too slow. Niki was glancing at the two boys at the back row, now fast asleep. Clay was strangely silent, usually he was the one to start the conversation.

"Clay? Where are we going?" I asked, breaking the tense silence.

"My place." he answered plainly.

I hummed inaudibly as I felt my eyelids weighing down with tiredness. I eventually fell asleep, my head resting on the foldable armrests. It felt only a second before I woke up, Clay gently shook my arm.

"(Y/N), we're here. Get up." he stated, carrying the last bag out of the trunk.

I nodded as I trotted out of the van. George clicked the lock button on his keys, smirking vaguely at me. Clay steered me into the house as I stood on one leg, pulling my sneakers off. Soon, we were all in Clay's house, chatting idly. Clay blinked at me, trying not to blush.

"Okay, then. I guess now (Y/N) knows our thing now." Clay started, giving everyone a stern glare.

"That Nick is a werewolf?" I stupidly reminded.

"Not quite, but you're on the right track." George retorted.

I didn't get it; was there more than this?! I'm not rude but how could life get any more interesting?

"(Y/N), since now you know that Nick is a werewolf, maybe now we would like to tell you a bit more..." Niki explained.

"(Y/N), we all are werewolves..." Clay stuttered.

"No, you guys are joking right?" 

No one shook their heads, only staring at me grimly. Nick smiled at me wryly.

"Holy crap."

Clay got off the bean bag and strode towards me. 

"Look, (Y/N), it might take a while to get this info in your mind bu-"

I pressed my lips onto his; ignoring all the eyes that widened at my reaction. Clay at first gaped at the reaction, but then he seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. It felt like forever before we pushed back gently and our cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

"Woah, that was.. hell ya!" Clay whooped, wiping his lips on the back of his hand.

I blushed, if possibly, even redder; my eyes never left his. Tommy was stretching his face with his hands, Tubbo's mouth was slightly open. Niki and Nick were smiling sympathetically.