Chapter 19: Aria.

Start from the beginning

Kayden nodded.

When they pulled away a couple of minutes later, Aria noticed the cast on Kayden's leg.

"What did you do?" Aria got in to mama bear mode.

"I tripped," Kayden sheepishly admitted, "Who are the tiny humans?" Kayden crouched down and gave both of them high fives.

"Oh," Aria's smile widened, "These are Ethan and Daisy, I'm their nanny." Aria took their hands again and Kayden stood up and closed the door, both of them coming over to the living room.

"I thought you were a chef," Kayden articulated.

"It's a long story," once they arrived at the living room, Mrs. Black jumped on Aria too, this family does not know how to give normal hugs.

"Auntie!" Aria exclaimed.

"Hello, child." Mrs. Black laughed.

Kayden sat next to me again.

"You know you shouldn't run with a broken leg right?" I put my arm around her shoulders.

"Really?" She faked a gasp, "The things you learn." Kayden sarcastically retorted.

"I like the attitude, Smalls." I whispered in her ear, successfully distracting her from seeing my hand progressing to her side, tickling her.

She started laughing.

"Stop," she laughed, "Oliver," she laughed again.

"Will you drop the attitude?" I asked, really liking how this turned out.

"I thought you liked the attitude," Kayden cheekily said.

"So I guess you like being tickled." I said and she shook her head vigorously, she laughed when I started tickling her, again.

"Okay, okay," she breathlessly said, "I'll stop." She said, laughing in between.

I lifted my hands from her side, both of us with goofy grins playing on our lips.

"Huh," Aria voiced, "Never thought this would happen." When I look around I see that everyone is looking at us, greaty great.

"Shut up." Kayden retorted.

"Not in front of the tiny humans, Kayden," Sophia gasped, "Don't you have some manners?"

"Fu.." Kayden trailed off, noticing the innocent little kids who are sitting next to Aria, looking curiously at Kayden, "Fuzz," Kayden exclaimed, "Fuzz you, Soph."

"Really?" Aria gave her a deadpan look, "Fuzz, that's all you got? I thought you were smart." She smirked.

"Why don't you go make something?" Kayden slumped back.

"Why don't you go break something?" Aria teased.

"It was an accident!" Kayden exclaimed.

"Uh-huh, sure." Sophia joined on teasing Kayden.

"I like this kid," Aria exclaimed, beaming at Sophia, "Hi I'm Aria, Noah and Kayden's cousin." Aria smiled at them.

"We're Kayden's friends, I'm Sophia and this is Isabella," Sophia gestured to her friend.

"Best friend." Kayden faked a cough.

"I'm even surprised you have friends." Aria chuckled.

Kayden held up her fourth finger, as if it were her third, because of the kids in the room, and her mom.

Aria has been over here a couple of times in the last three years so she knows Blake and I.

"Ugh, I hate all of you." Kayden moved to get up.