You looked at Tom who glared at Keegan. You couldn't tell why he was becoming upset. Keegan slid his hand down your side after standing back up, which made Tom roll his eyes. You took your shot and missed.

You turned around and pushed with both hands on Keegan's chest in a playful manner. "You're not supposed to distract your teammate."

He couldn't help but throw his head back and laugh at you. "I'm sorry, it had to be said."

Tom shook his head before making his shot. "Heating up." He said softly.

Alexis missed hers so now it was back to you. "Re-rack to diamond."

Tom took your four cups and put them in a diamond formation. Keegan went first then you. Now you were down to three cups. Tom made his and called fired up. He made his side go down to two cups, making you and Keegan take turns chugging the drinks.

Finally, the game ended. You and Keegan missed on your turn, but Tom and Alexis banked both of theirs. You had a redemption, which you made, but Keegan missed again.

The room cheered that new champions had taken over. You told the pair good game before walking outside to the bonfire with Keegan. The drinks were starting to get to both of you. Keegan was singing randomly, you were amazed by the fire. You watched as it danced and flew around. He dismissed himself to go inside to get a new drink, leaving you with two people across from you making out. After a couple of minutes you had enough and decided to go back inside. You didn't sign up for a free porno movie.

Inside, Keegan was no where near the kitchen. You looked around just to see if you could spot him. Nothing.

"You good there (y/l/n)?"

You rolled you eyes knowing Tom was behind you. "Please don't use my real name, especially with this many people around."

"My bad, Jones."

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"In the living room. I'm getting her another water."

"How chivalrous."

You started to walk away when you saw Keegan hand-in-hand with a blonde girl. She was leading him up the stairs, giving him knowing looks.

You let out a small laugh before turning back around. You grabbed a random bottle and headed back outside. The nice crisp air felt good against your hot body. You walked around taking swigs. Now you were starting to get the giggles.

You pulled out your phone with your free hand and called Hannah. "Hello babe! I've missed you."

"Hi hun, you sound a little drunk there. Are you drinking?"

"No." You giggled. "Maybe. I'm at a party. I'm having fun."

"Aren't you supposed to be stuck in a house with Tom?"

"Yes, but we went out tonight. It's so boring in there." You paused as you started to walk around the edge of pool. "I miss you."

"I miss you too. I can't wait for shooting to end so you can come home."

You pouted knowing that was gonna be another couple of months. "I can get away for a weekend. I'm not shooting every single day."

"Yes! Come home for a couple of days so I can see yo-"

You wobbled trying to catch your balance, but you fell straight into the pool. The pool felt even colder than the outside. You jumped back up shivering as your teeth started chattering.

Tom ran outside when he saw the incident. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)? Are you okay?"

You nodded your head. He helped you out of the pool and took you inside. He led you upstairs and sat you down on the bathtub. He wrapped you in a towel before leaving to go roam the bedrooms looking for clothes. He didn't care whose clothes he was taking, as long as they were dry. He walked back in with a sweatshirt and sweatpants. A complete one-eighty of what you had on. He even stood outside the door to give you privacy, but to also to make sure no one walked in. You cracked the door open to let him know it was okay to come back inside.

He looked you over, concern written all over his face. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm good. Thank you for helpin-"

"What the hell were you doing? You can't just walk around an open pool like that, in heels nonetheless."

His concern and worry were now taken over by annoyance. You opened your mouth to speak, but he cut you off again.

"You're drunk (y/n). You shouldn't have been by yourself anyway. There's too many guys here who would've..." He let out a frustrated sigh before closing his eyes to take a deep breath. Once he calmed himself down a little bit, he looked back at you still angry. "Come on. We're leaving."

You got up, scared to say anything back because he might go off again. He found Alexis who drove the both of you home. Tom gave her a quick peck before telling her goodnight. You walked inside and collapsed on your bed, not changing out of the stranger's clothing you were wearing. You were too gone to know that Tom came inside and had put blankets over you.