She squealed once both of you were dressed and ready. She walked out where Tom was patiently waiting downstairs on the couch. He complimented her and gave her a kiss, giving her all his attention. You were looking for your phone before walking downstairs. Tom stopped and stared at you as you came down. You couldn't quite recognize his facial expression, but he wouldn't take his eyes off of you.

"She looks great doesn't she." Alexis smiled and clapped her hands.

Tom just nodded his head as he cleared his throat. He tore his eyes off of you to walk outside. You didn't give him half a mind, you just wanted to leave.

The car ride was just Tom and Alexis flirting with each other. You had to keep yourself from physically gagging in the back seat. That's why you were so happy when he parked because that meant you could get out.

Your mind wouldn't shut up about the consequences of getting caught. What if Hunter came back for a night check in? What if someone blabbed on the internet? Honestly, you could care less.

People were outside running around, some were making out. Inside, it was almost wall to wall people. Music was playing, beer pong was being played to your left, people were sitting around on couches talking. This definitely felt like a college party.

You walked around leaving Alexis and Tom behind. The kitchen had a keg and different beverages all over the counters. Even more people were outside. Some were in a hot tub doing some very questionable things. Some were sitting around a bonfire. One person was in the hedges already throwing up. There was an uncovered pool that nobody was in. Your guess it wasn't heated, which was why people were avoiding it.

You grabbed a red cup and poured yourself a drink. A handsome guy walked up beside you and copied your actions. He kept tilting his head to look at you, smiling each time.

"(Y/n)."

He looked at you fully this time. "Keegan."

"Keegan, how good are you at beer pong?"

"Haven't lost yet tonight."

"Perfect." You grabbed his hand and dragged him to the room you saw earlier where they were playing beer pong.

The two of you dominated. No one stood a chance.

"Island!" You shouted before making your throw.

You threw the ping pong ball towards the cup that was all alone, away from the other cups. The ball sunk right in, making the other team pull that cup and another cup to the side after drinking them. Keegan gave you a high five, happy to be winning again.

Tom and Alexis were watching the game in the corner. When it finished, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the table. "We call playing next."

Alexis was going to make Tom drink everything since she was the one driving tonight. You looked at the couple and then looked at Keegan with a smirk. Nothing would bring you more joy then to win against Tom.

The game started out with you having to drink the first cup that Tom made. Alexis decided to bounce her ball that Keegan caught before going in a cup. You made your first and your second shot before calling heating up. The next time around, you made your third and called on fire. This meant you got to keep shooting until you missed. Alexis started hovering her hands all over the cups trying to distract you.

Keegan bent down to your ear. He pushed your hair to the side before whispering, "She's not a very good distractor. However, if that was you over there looking like you do, I wouldn't be able to concentrate. Probably why that guy keeps missing."