Basically the description.

The abnormal class was having a normal day. All of them were gathered in the stadium, with 2 teachers and 2 other students who were from 2 different departments. While they were all waiting for the other students to get here, a portal came and teleported them all into somewhere other than the netherworld. Where the heck were they now?! Were they ever gonna get back home?

I saw nobody do this crossover despite it being popular together so I did it myself T-T for a person who reads bnha stories but hasn't seen the anime is trouble for me so I spedran and watched it. Hopeful I got the characters personalities right 😅. I do not own anything unless I say so nor the animes. This takes place in season 2 (For welcome to demon school) but ring guy doesn't come yeah.. Let's just say that. I haven't watched anywhere passed park arc so yeah... I wanted to add Ronove for reasons ♥️♥️♥️. Btw sorry if I get their personalities wrong this is my first X/crossover story.

And yeah without further a-do let's get right into it!

PS: I have not seen the manga yet so yeah and I mean his for both shows so its gonna follow da anime story line 😓, Sorry. Anyways now let's actually start

(New) Updated description: The abnormal class was having a normal day like any other. The whole school was gathered in the stadium for an announcement that the principal was going to give. But Iruma wasn't there with his class... Why? Because he was in a whole friggin 'nother world! What the hell?!