1-10

1

The audience's enthusiasm seemed to overturn the scene of the competition. Countless people cheered for the woman on the left side of the competition field. The woman was wearing a Taekwondo suit with protective gear on her head, and she couldn't see clearly. The true appearance of a woman, just a pair of peach eyes like a spring breeze, can tell that a woman's appearance is excellent.

The woman's name is Wei Miao, who is a national Taekwondo athlete. Her experience can be regarded as a legend in China. Many people regard her as their role model.

Because people with congenital heart defects are not suitable for strenuous exercise, but with congenital heart disease, she broke through the barriers that ordinary people can't break through, and became the national taekwondo champion through all the obstacles. Today, she represents her for the first time. The national team participates in international competitions.

Wei Miao on the court adjusted her breathing. She remembered the quarrel between herself and the doctor who managed her heart before going on the court.

"Wei Miao, you should know your heart condition better than me. In the past, you were fighting for your life in every competition and training. Now your heart is like the heart of an old man in his 70s. Since you are so tossing, I still suggest that you give up your sports career and be admitted to the hospital for treatment, so that you should be able to live safely to 30 years old."

"Heh, do you live to be 30 years old? Like a puppet without a soul? Then I would rather end my life when I am most glorious. Do you know the feeling of being cared for like a porcelain doll? Only in the arena It's only when I go to see that I am a real person."

With the referee's whistle, Wei Miao's thoughts were quickly pulled back. She guarded her with both fists, staring at her opponent vigilantly, but felt inexplicably irritable. The cheers outside the court seemed like a brainstorm. Pouring into Wei Miao's head, she felt her heartbeat getting weaker and weaker. Facing a heavy punch from her opponent, Wei Miao still failed to escape, and she fell in her favorite arena. In the past, her life will always stop at her 24 years old.

Wei Miao didn't know where she was. She only felt that everything around her looked so strange. She knew that she was dead, but she was curious as to why she could still think about things.

She seemed to see her short life playing slowly in front of her eyes like a slideshow.

Just as Wei Miao was watching all this, a harsh mechanical sound came from the void, "It is being generated, the system is loading, and the system is bound to the current host Wei Miao. Do you want to start this system?"

With the sound of the mechanical sound, two options of "Yes" and "No" appeared in front of Void Wei Miao.

"Please select the host as soon as possible, select "Yes" to activate the system, and select "No" to immediately destroy the host. "

If Wei Miao had an entity now, he might have been violently violent by the systematic and angry blue veins, so he still needs to choose? It must be to save your life first.

So Wei Miao clicked "Yes" with his non-existent hand.

"The host is very clever, and the person who knows the current affairs is a good man. Choosing our system will not let you down." The mechanical sound sounded again.

"Now start the "Cosmic Positive Energy System", the main module has been loaded, now install the patch, the patch has been installed successfully, congratulations to the host and the "Cosmic Positive Energy System" binding and activation successfully, the system number is 690 for your dedicated service. "