A year after Annie got married, she gave birth to her son, Stefan. You and Eren were the godparents of him, and he was a handful. He was like a carbon-copy of his mother. But, he looked exactly like his father. Blonde hair, blue eyes, the whole set.

Before walking in, you grabbed Eren's shoulders and shook them excessively. "Listen up Jaeger, you're gonna go in there, and show those people how much of a fucking great filmmaker you are. I've known you long enough to know that you're going to do the best job," You took a quick breather, "And if they throw tomatoes at you, I'll fuck them up."

"You always know how to make the best speeches." He hugged you, keeping you there. You rubbed his back to calm him down a little, no matter how "tough" he tried acting, he would always be a child at heart.

"I know I am, now let's go."

                                      ——————
9:30 P.M.

The lights in the theater were all shut off, only the screen illuminating the room. You were all the way up in a private room above the seats, along with Eren, Annie, and Armin. Stefan was in his mother's lap the whole time.

The movie was already halfway through, and you felt the feeling of familiarity as soon as you saw the setting. A boarding school. Eren side eyed you the whole time to see your reactions, but it was blank the whole time.

Inside, you were an emotional wreck. It didn't take long to realize that this was the story between you and Eren. You couldn't cry in front of any of them, atleast not now, you didn't want to ruin the movie.

Stefan was fast asleep, which was probably a good thing. The amount of sex scenes that had passed was an ungodly amount, and each one was more kinkier than the last. And for some reason, you could remember each one.

People in the seats outside the room were whispering in each other's ears when certain scenes came on, which Eren saw. The fact that people could be trashing on his movie right now sent a cold sweat down his body.

As soon as the movie ended, claps from the people in the theater echoed off the walls. Eren cracked his fingers before leaving the room, the rest of you following closely behind him. At the front of the theater, a series of long tables were placed with chairs for each on of your to sit at.

Eren kept bouncing his leg at a quick speed, his knee hitting the top of the table with each bounce. You slid him a bottle of water, which he took and guzzled down. A droplet of water made its way down his neck, you wiped it off with your hand and looked back at the crowd.

People were already lining up at the microphones placed down the row in the theater, waiting to ask questions. Shortly, the producers and cast joined the rest of you at the table.

A woman stepped up to the microphone, leaning into it. "I just wanted to say, I LOVED the movie, but my question is, what even made you think to make a movie like this?"

Eren's hand shook as he went to grab the microphone in front of him, he quickly glanced at you as he spoke.

"Well, in all actuality, my wife is the one who inspired me to do this. I have no idea where I would be without her right now, but I guess you could say she was my muse for this project." Everyone at the table stared at Eren, and he looked directly at you.

Your face was a bright pink, and now all eyes were on you and Eren. You mouthed the words "I love you" to him over the words of the crowd in front of you. His eyes watered slightly before he returned to looking in front of him.

Questions came in left and right, some were for the cast, but majority were for Eren. The rest of the night was a blur for you, all you were focused on was going home with Eren and staying in. Yes, you were having a great time but you wanted to be alone with him at home.

You were holding Stefan in your arms while Annie was talking to you about the new project you both were working on for work, his head was resting on your shoulder and he was fast asleep again. You looked over to Eren, he was in the middle of shaking hands with someone.

"I'm surprised, I haven't seen you drink all night, what's up with that?" You questioned at Annie, noticing she had only been drinking water all night. On days like this, she would ATLEAST have already downed a few drinks by now.

Annie glanced around before gesturing to her stomach, another Arlert was on the way. You wanted to shout at her, but you covered Stefan's ear, "What the fuck!"

"I can't just have one kid, I don't want him to be alone." Annie patted her son's head before taking him out of your grasp.

"You know, why haven't you started a family yet?" She rocked her son and raised an eyebrow at you.

"We really don't want kids, I guess it's just not in our future. I like to think that we are the stereotypical cool aunt and uncle." You shrugged at her. You didn't like kids in the first place, so why would you even bother?

"You know, it's not too late to change your mind."

"Yeah, yeah Annie. You're always on my case." You rolled your eyes at Annie, she turned away to see Armin waiting for her at the exit. They had a busy day tomorrow, so they we're leaving early. You hugged her, waving at Armin.

Eren shortly joined you after they left, people were filling out, it was getting late anyways. You rubbed your eyes and looked up at him.

"You ready?" He grinned and took out your car keys. You nodded at him, leaving through the back entrance.

"I told you it would be great..and why did you make the movie about us. Just curious." You placed your head on his shoulders. He stopped in place to make you look at him.

"Because you're the only person who makes me feel like the best person I can be, you're the person who makes me feel alive. I can't stress how much I love you, so I guess it was my only way to show you." He put his hand on your cheek, using his thumb to rub it gently.

"Don't make me cry Eren, you know conversations like this always make me do." You chuckled before kissing him on the tip of his nose.

You walked back to your car, the coolness of the car making a few goosebumps pop up on your body. Eren took his jacket off and set it down on you. During the ride, you stared out the window the whole time.

This was your life now, and you couldn't have asked for anything better because it was perfect. You had an amazing job, a family, and your husband. He was the highlight of your day, your favorite person. Waking up next to him was the best thing ever, every morning he would struggle to get out of bed, but would always force himself to in order to make you both breakfast.

Years ago, if you hadn't met him, and someone else showed him around school, where would you be now? It was a scary thought, and you were glad how things worked out for you.

You knew you would love him for eternity, no matter what. No matter how many ups and downs you would encounter with him, you both got through all of them. You both sacrificed so much for each other, and they were all worth it in the long run.

And you were right, you would go on to love him for eternity, and he would do the same.

                         ———THE END———

I never thought my book would get "popular." Out of boredom, I decided to create something that I would enjoy, and I fucking loved doing it. I loved all of the reactions I got out of all of you guys when certain parts would happen, and practically everything else. I was never going to end this book off on a sad note because I hate when authors do that, so I definitely wasn't going to do that. But do not fret, I MAY have a new book on the way! :) (and yes it is a Eren story, it will most likely have a little x reader with some of the other characters)

The book might  be coming out soon, I won't expose too much about what it is about, but I'm much more excited to get into this story line. There's gonna be WAY more drama, and a little more heartbreak. So, I hope you guys are ready :)

with all the love in the world,

-reece <3