Caesar Loves Them Hoes!

Caesar woke up in a bed that wasn't his. After he calming down and assesing the situation and realizing who's bed he was in, he nearly threw a fit.

"Goodmorning, Caesarino!" Joseph said with a cheeky grin.

'I will go to Church every Sunday if it means I didn't sleep with this idiot,' Caesar prayed from the bottom of his heart.

"Go get ready and come to the kitchen because I made breakfast!"

Caesar nearly cried at those words. Last time Joseph made breakfast, the police, the Speedwagon Foundation, and Lisa Lisa had to be called. Caesar climbed out of the disgusting sheets where Joseph definitely jacked off to furry porn. He got to the shower and stripped off his clothes. After assessing his body to make sure they didn't have sex, Caesar went to see what Joseph had done.

"Surprise!" Joseph yelled, wearing a fursuit. In front of the man was a 7-foot-tall Toy Chica cake. "This is to make up for spilling whiskey on your limited edition requiem over heaven collector's edition golden tag Kaworu body pillow."

At those words, memories of the night before played through Caesar's head. After Caesar, the Kaworu body pillow, and Joseph got home, they all went to Caesar's room. While Joseph ran down to get some glasses and ice, Caesar made out with the Kaworu body pillow. The two men drank the night away. Then, at some point, Joseph knocked the remaining liquor (which wasn't much) on to Caesar's Kaworu body pillow. Before Caesar could react, Joseph took of his own Minnie Mouse sneakers and knocked him out. While he wasn't sure how he ended up in JoJo's room, he decided to go with the best option which was that Joseph carried him to the room.

"JOJO, YOU BASTARD!" Caesar screamed. "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! BUBBLE LAUNCHER!"

Joseph dodged as best as he could in his Smurfs themed fursuit then threw the cake at Caesar.

"My eyes! My eyes!" Caesar shrieked.

"I was trying to apologize but apparently you can't listen!" Joseph said, rolling his eyes. He took off the fursuit and went to Caesar's aid.

"I'm gonna go get some hoes," Caesar said with a sad voice. He left and got ready, putting on his signature Lady Killer suit with a Minnie Mouse bow tie, Minnie Mouse dress shoes, and whatever else men in the 40s wore.

"Goodbye, Caesar."

"Goodbye, Jojo."

When Caesar finally arrived at the club, he found himself a couple of ladies.

"Hey, baby," he said to one of them seductively, snapping a finger and pointing. The woman was very attractive with long blonde hair, large blue eyes, and full lips.

"Why hello," she said with a smile, "I'm Suzi! These are my friends." She introduced the lot then invited Caesar for a drink. Eventually, Caesar took Suzi back to his place. Much to his dismay, Joseph was watching MLP. But, for some inexplicable reason, Suzi took interest in that and watched My Little Pony with him.

'Joseph, you asshole,' Caesar thought bitterly. 'First my Kaworu body pillow and now my hoes? I hate you.' Then he went over and watched MLP, too.

A/N:
Why has this become something I'm updating daily?