Intro

Intro

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "Good Girls", it belongs to its original creator Jenna Bans and NBC. Nor do I own "Graceland"; it belongs to showrunner Jeff Eastin. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website.

If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (If you ask nicely, I for sure, will agree). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. Or maybe because it influences the story. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line. Because of this, most of the dialogue/scenes will come from the original work.

Warning: Kind of Angsty, Star crossed lovers, FBI/Crime Lord, Violence, Gun, Blood, Cursing, Beth Bashing (Only Beth - Not Ruby and Annie to), Drugs, Kissing, Moring Afters, Mentions of sex (I think... likely to show up), (All I can think of for now)

*****

Julia 'Jewel' Briggs was not happy having to move from her home at Graceland, all the way to Michigan just because some idiot on a desk, wanted to stay behind said desk, and had thus requested an undercover agent, her for some god forsaken reason

That moved her life a solid -3 down in her books

And then, imagine her surprise when the said idiot refuses to give her any information on her target, sending her in completely blind.

So she isn't allowed her gun, has no backup as a result of incompetent coworkers, and has no idea who her target is?

Sum it all up and you can add a solid -10 to the scale