Famillar Faces.

(This is how they meet norman in the manga. Also, if you came to this chapter through a browser, please read all the chapters lmao)
.
(Ray's POV)
.
We've been on the run for awhile now. I'm 15 now. Emma is 14, Norman would also be 14. And y/n would be (your age?-). We met a group of people. Lucas, Yuugo, Oliver, Barbra, Vincent, and so many more. Y/n and Norman would be proud. I'm still guilty I never told Y/n how I felt. Barbra, Vincent, Zazie, Cislo, Said they have two bosses. They were taking us to meet them. As we got there, with all the other children we had gathered from Goldy Pond, it was huge. An entire civilization.

They led us up some stairs to an office

They led us up some stairs to an office. As they opened the door, a very familiar voice spoke.

"I see your back." I heard Emma slightly gasp. The figure stood up, and turned to us. It was..

"Norman!" Emma cried next to me.

"Emma." Norman smiled. He bolted to Emma hugging her. I looked over.

"Y-Your ALIVE!?" I shouted.

"Yeah an-" before Norman could finish, a cranky voice stomped down the stairs.

"Norman. What's all the fucking racket-" as the person came into view, my breath hitched. It was my love. Y/n. I gave out a broken gasp, this caught the attention of the (h/c) haired beauty I fell in love with all those years ago.

"Y/N!" I yelled. I tossed my rifle to the ground with a large thud as I ran to them. Hugging them.

"R-Ray?-" they sobbed.

"Your alive!" I yelled.

I picked them up spinning them n the air, holding their waist for support.

"YOUR ALIVE!" I continued rejoicing. Tears were rolling down my face. They leaned down to hug me. I had enough waiting.

"Y/N I LOVE YOU!" I smiled. Their eyes widened with tears and they smiled. they faced me, and kissed me. After all these years of waiting. I finally got to kiss them. After such a long time. I got to see them again.

"I'll protect you now. And you'll be mine." I mumbled. "Of course Ray. After all, I'm forever yours."
.
.
The End.
.
(Edited: 5/20/22)