Party Time!

After taking everybody's orders, Katy looked at the clock mounted on the wall and gasped in shock. "I'm 5 minutes late to go pick up your cake, Parappa! I'll go get it now, we'll have it after the pizza." She left immediately without giving the chance for anyone to react. I guess it was just Parappa, Sunny, PJ and Matt for the next 10 or so minutes. They all sat down at the dining table and Sunny got out a shiny green necklace. "Here, Parappa! I made you this." Sunny slid the object to him. "Wow, thanks Sunny I love it." Parappa tried it on and smiled. "Glad you do, I made us matching ones!! Mine is red." Sunny softly smiled as Parappa didn't respond just nodded. A few minutes passed and no one really talked. Matt was on his phone, PJ was asleep (as usual) and Sunny was quietly singing something to herself. Parappa decided that since everybody probably had loads of stuff to give to him they could stack it up in his bedroom so it doesn't get in their way when walking around or eating. "Do.. you guys wanna go to my room, if you have stuff for me of course, like birthday presents, just so it doesn't get in our way?" Parappa broke the silence and everyone turned to him and silently agreed, Sunny brought her party games upstairs, then PJ slowly awoke and followed her, leaving Parappa and Matt alone momentarily before Matt picked up his box but before he could leave too to follow the others Parappa stopped him, with his voice, "Hey, Matt, you haven't said much today, you feeling good buddy?" Parappa wanted to share his concern for his friend since Matt normally isn't really quiet. "Ah, Parappa don't worry about it, just have a great birthday." He kind of mumbled out, without looking back at Parappa he went up the stairs to meet with PJ and Sunny sorting out Parappa's gifts. Parappa was left at his dining table thinking about that odd moment he and Matt had right then.

Without warning, Katy came bursting through the door with two boxes in hand, one was a square shape, definetely the cake, the other one though said PIZZA in huge writing. "Katy I didn't know you were a pizza delivery woman." Katy chuckled and shut the door behind her with her foot and continued to walk over to Parappa, she slammed the Pizza and cake onto the table. "I'm not actually! Caught the delivery man outside, took it in with me." She said that whilst sorting out plates. "H-hey you don't need to do that, it is my house." She placed a plate down where Parappa was sat. "And YOU'RE the birthday boy! Where are the others by the way?" I guess she noticed that it was quite empty as soon as she came in as she didn't need to look around to ask that question. "In my room, I told them to put my presents in there as I think having them scattered out and about could be a caution." Katy laughed again as she took slices of pizza and placed them onto the correct plates with an idea of who's slice was who's. "Ill go get them." She ran off and again Parappa was alone just staring at his very... cheesy pizza... maybe Parappa got over his dislike of cheese but still looking at it sometimes reminds him of what happened only just a year ago. I mean he chose it so hes going to eat it. So he dug in immediately, his hunger would not stop him to wait for this friends, I mean he IS the birthday boy as Katy said. A few seconds later they all came back down, speedily walking towards the table. PJ sat down first and had already nearly finished the whole plate, Sunny started too, then Matt, last but not least, Katy, she gave everyone a cup and put a jug of orange juice onto the table. "Thanks Katy." Katy smiled at Parappa before she started eating herself. They made small talk whilst eating, Katy with the casual talk about her band and then Sunny, talking about normal Sunny things, the most talking was Parappa and Katy, everyone else more or less carried on eating whilst listening. After finishing it had already been getting dark and they'd only just eaten! Parappa checked the time for it to read around 5pm. Wow time goes by so quick. Parappa stood up to take peoples plates but was met by an eagerly Katy already reaching for peoples plates. "Heh. Thanks again." Katy stacked the plates next to the sink and began washing up. She looked back at everyone. "Go do stuff! Ill join you guys with the cake as soon as I'm done." Everyone left the kitchen and proceeded to follow Parappa who was heading upstairs. "Lets chill in my room I guess."

They all entered his bedroom and sat on the floor. Parappa reached to turn on his Playstation, he grabbed his 2 controllers and sat down with the others. They all watched as Parappa loaded up Gran Turismo 2, he grabbed his other controller and slid it to the first person next to him, which was PJ. "Alright." PJ reached for the controller before Sunny butted in. "But, Parappa, don't you think I should play with you?" PJ looked to Parappa then to Sunny, he handed the controller to Sunny and to which she responded with a smile.

They played for nearly an hour until Katy returned. "Parappa! I have an idea." Katy came by and blocked the tv screen, was it accidental, nobody knew, she continued anyway. "Since it's getting late, I was thinking we could all have a sleepover, as I might have been rummaging around your storage cupboard looking for better cleaning materials and found a few sleeping bags." Parappa thought about it. A sleepover sounds cool, and his dad and Pinto were not returning until at least early afternoon so everybody could get out by then. "It's cool with me." Parappa nodded, he turned off his Playstation and everybody got up. "Alright guys! Let's go get sleeping bags, I think theres only 3 though so we'll have to figure something out." Katy clapped, cheerfully leading on the crew to the storage cupboard. They spent a while trying to sort whatever they're doing out. As Parappa felt himself get a little bored waiting, he took out an old notebook under his pillow and the pen that was placed inside of it and started finishing off a rap song he started a while back. He didn't finish much of it though before the others came back. Katy had the sleeping bags in hand, Sunny had a tray of food, drinks, and some cake. The other 2 helped them get it supposedly. Parappa moved his notebook to one side and helped Katy set out the sleeping bags and grabbed some extra pillows from the end of his bed. Once made they sorted out who'd sleep where. There were only 3 sleeping bags, someone would probably have to go downstairs and sleep on the couch with a blanket was what Parappa thought. "Parappa, you don't mind if someone topped and tailed with you? It's just we don't have enough sleeping bags!" That idea never came to Parappas head, but it was better than making someone sleep on the cold couch by themself. Parappa obviously agreed and it was an awkward silence of figuring out who was gonna do that. "Ill sleep with him if I must." Said Sunny. She sounded not very disappointed about that idea but Parappa on the other hand did. "Um, sorry Sunny, I don't really want to sleep with a girl, for reasons that it'd be awkward of course." Parappa awkwardly spluttered out, Sunny sighed and respected that. Which led to Matt and PJ being an option. But before they could even query PJ, he'd been asleep on top of a sleeping bag and not even under it. They all quietly laughed at how tired he probably was and so the last option was Matt. Parappa is fine with Matt being in the same bed as him, since they were close friends and all, but Matt didn't really oppose to the idea, or oppose NOT to the idea, actually he silently sat down onto Parappas bed and they all exchanged glances. "I guess THATS settled then, but now we need sleepwear." Katy looked around and then to Parappa hoping for a suggestion. "Oh! Right, um there should be some in the wardrobe in the bathroom." Katy gave a thumbs up before bouncing back up again to investigate the bathroom. A few seconds later she let out a "YEP!" She came back with a handful of clothes, everyone grabbed something and lined outside the bathroom, the weirdness of all your friends coming into your house and now lining up outside your bathroom to change into pajamas was very strange for Parappa to comprehend but he let Katy lead on as she obviously knew more about sleepovers  than what Parappa did.